2012/03/03-04 - Stanthorpe Apple & Grape Festival
thanks for being my Guard over the weekend.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Be in my "Top 5" troops I've done, and this would definitely be one of the best troop reports I've read
(Wednesday 7-Mar-2012, 05:04 PM)Rents Wrote:  Be in my "Top 5" troops I've done, and this would definitely be one of the best troop reports I've read

Originally, that fireworks shot was going to be where our Tie Pilot (you, Rents) took the shuttle and destroyed the Rebels' version of a Deathstar they were building from smuggled Apples and Grapes - we'll just have to save the idea of your death defying trench run for another troop.

As anyone who reads this can see, I went with a completely different story to what I originally conceptualised. I was with DarkVoyd and Anakinra car when the giant apple gave me the idea of an inferior Rebel Deathstar made of fruit. The available pictures and the actual troops often change the initial idea, plus the idea of a Deathstar made of fruit was seeming sillier and sillier as time went on and was nowhere near as awesome as hunting droids.

Also, one of my fave exchanges of the troop about the report:
- Phoenix: "You must be redpaint?"
- Redpaint: "Yes, are you Phoenix, the crazy one doing all those reports?"
there was something else that i think the public said to us and we said thats going in the troop report.... does anyone remember what it was? i cant!!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Awesome work troopers. Love the photos Doppeldaumen1
That was a great report, looks like you lot had a fun time out Smile

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Great report Phoenix,

It was a good learning experience wrangling the parade.

Loved the family atomsphere as I could still spend time with my family as well.
[Image: kathboushh.jpg]
(Wednesday 7-Mar-2012, 05:40 PM)Beanie Wrote:  there was something else that i think the public said to us and we said thats going in the troop report.... does anyone remember what it was? i cant!!!!

Yeah, I know, what the heck was it?????? Banghead

(Wednesday 7-Mar-2012, 08:00 PM)KattaK Wrote:  Great report Phoenix,

It was a good learning experience wrangling the parade.

Loved the family atomsphere as I could still spend time with my family as well.

I hope you didn't mind your daughter being the all-elusive final droid on the bounty list. Hehehe
Did a job in Stanthorpe today, I asked the customer if they were at the festival and had they seen the stormtroopers. They said you guys were awesome!!
SmileWink
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 2012 Sprung Festival Troop Report APOK 18 31,953 Tuesday 13-Nov-2012, 08:40 PM
Last Post: SideshowMel