The Rookie is ready to fight
Hello to all the fighting 501st my name is Andy and I'm from the Gold Coast. Recently finished my Sandtrooper Suit that I got from Mouldman and A-pok and despite their best efforts to get me to call myself Sandy Andy have decided to go with The Rookie instead. Pics will be up soon and waiting for approval in time for the Dreamworld Troop. Looking forward to start with the squad

Rook
Welcome and congrats on the completion and appending approval. Smile
hey Rookie welcome and good luck with the approval. It's always good to have another coastie on board.
Economical Assault Trooper
Welcome.... Hope you can get aproved in time!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey Rookie, Welcome to the Best Damn Garrisson. And good luck with approval. And why no Sandy Andy? Aw well don't matter, since you've mentiond it it's a nickname that will probably stick regardless. Just look at poor Brissy_"luke"_Trooper Hehehe
Hi, and welcome! Yes I do hope you are approved in time... the more the merrier!!! Jig
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Yeah, look at Kookaburra! That stuck.Smile

Oh yeah, And the Snifer! I forgot about the Snifer!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hope you get approved in time mate, be good to have you with usDoppeldaumen1
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
lol@sandy andy. Welcome rookie and congrats on the completion! Champaigne all round
Sandy Andy!! You finally made it to the boards! Welcome mate Smile
The Legions 1st approved Incinerator Peace[Image: n1inci.jpg]
That's it, your handle may be rookie but your nickname is "Sandy Andy" Sorry.
hi welcome love too see some pictures
[Image: zIWic.gif]
I survived Supanova 2010:dw11::sn11:DW2012
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome.....

Come on.... Show us ya pix....

You can upload one here.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Welcome aboard!!
TK-TEX
FOR THE EMPIRE !

"You don't know what the world looks like until you put a helmet on"
Rick Stafford....Heart of an Empire
Bout time buddy. For some background about Rookie. He was one of the first two guys to get a suit from MM and I. That was March last year haha. The Spanaird tried to get it up and running for him but The Spaniard went to Mexico. Andy and I and spacebandit got him over the line last night. Congrats buddy. More dirty troopers here on the GC!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shiny and new, rookie just joined... D4RKeE4GLE 25 28,109 Wednesday 9-Sep-2015, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Vepariga