New Recruit (Gold Coast)
Hello Everyone,

I attended the SUPANOVA on the Gold Coast recently, and had my Photo taken with some wonderfully friendly members from the 501st, Redback Garrison.
While I was there, I looked carefully at the Stormtrooper costumes and was very impressed with the high quality and also the great work that you guys do...

I decided that I would like to also get involved, so I bought an EFX ANH 'Hero' Helmet and am now looking for some assistance, suggestions and recommendations on putting together a full ANH Stormtrooper outfit.

Thank you,

Azrael

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
G'days Azrael. We are all about to head down to the Coast again for a BIG event at Dreamworld for 2 days. So if you want you can come along and see us all in person again.

But in the meantime get in contact with Muppet, he might be able to help you. Wink
TK armour (Stormtrooper) also depends on your own build.
Welcome to the Redbacks Azrael Wavey

In the last few months the Gold Coast has gotten enough members to form their own Squad, so you are going to have plenty of local help and support. Keep an eye out on the forums for Armor Parties these are events where the garrison gets together to help each other to party Party ... but also put armor together.

As Hoppy said this weekend at DreamWorld is going to be one of our biggest events of the year there will be about 100 of us attending with troopers and rebels coming from Townsville, Rockhampton, Adelaide and even Perth. Let us know if you can make it we may be able to get you in for 1/2 price (i.e. $40).
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Hey mate and welcome.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Greetings and welcome :-)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
A Gold Coastian...could it be? YAY. welcome to the best Garrison there ever was. Like Hopfot (Hoppy) said, there are many types of armour out there and it all just depends on your build. There is a armour making here in Australia, who makes fantastic armour.

I have a old list of makers that I was given when I first joined. I could PM this to you if you want. It has loads of info.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Welcome Azrael
(Thursday 3-May-2012, 07:13 PM)Deimos Wrote:  A Gold Coastian...could it be? YAY. welcome to the best Garrison there ever was. Like Hopfot (Hoppy) said, there are many types of armour out there and it all just depends on your build. There is a armour making here in Australia, who makes fantastic armour.

I have a old list of makers that I was given when I first joined. I could PM this to you if you want. It has loads of info.

Hi Deimos,
Thank you, for your kind Welcome... That would very much appreciated if you could PM the old list of Armour Makers please??

I am looking either to Buy and/or make a full set of high quality armour...

(Photo of Me with some cool people... ;-) )

Regards,

Azrael

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DW2012 BN12
Warm and welcoming is how we do it here :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
In that photo. on your right is me on your left is Qin (Tirilia) Sri. And in your hands is the best damn lightsaber. :P
(Thursday 3-May-2012, 08:19 PM)hopfot Wrote:  In that photo. on your right is me on your left is Qin (Tirilia) Sri. And in your hands is the best damn lightsaber. :P

Yes, it is...!!!
Thank you for letting me borrow it for the Photo... ;-)

DW2012 BN12
Hi and welcome Azrael.
From the Goldy hey!!...you should come this weekend to Dreamworld. its our biggest get together in the country...actually the southern hemisphere.
All the best will be there..definately worth the effort to get along..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Thank you all, for Your kind and very warm welcomes...

It feels good to be part of such a friendly group of people

DW2012 BN12
Welcome aboard!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 683 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,269 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New Recruit from the Gold Coast zeddy 8 7,523 Saturday 24-Feb-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Flashheart