Troop Report - AUSCERT Gala Dinner
OMG there was such a line up. I looked over and was wondering what going on over there :P
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
(Monday 21-May-2012, 01:56 PM)Sithprincess Wrote:  Yeah, and you should have seen the line up of men wanting to be arrested by Shannon and I!

Yes next AP will have to have a hand-cuff making section. Lol And I reckcon guys would pay to arrested by some Sith witches (and/or Darth Talon). Snigger
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
[Public Incidents: Some drunken loon decided to try and steal Glitch's blaster. Luckily he was onto it and theft was averted.
[/quote]

That was me & in all honesty even after what we were told at the O' group (orders) I was pretty well Censored fired up & still am thinking about it.

Regardless of how much whatever costume it is I'll be wearing the next clown to pull a stunt like that on me is gonna wear it & I'll make damn sure since my costume is gonna suffer they will.

Thanks to TK Tex for defusing the situation even though the guy did run off... in this instance it paid off for him Mad

Apart from that incident a good troop but might I add that whoever the contact person is in the future & where we are trooping at an event with alcohol present that the POC advise that we "members" are not to be touched.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
@Stormraven - FX Guy has almost finished his handcuffs that he will be selling soon. They are looking pretty good.

@Jaggered - Glitch had a drunken loon get a little handsy as well (I think). All you TK's look alike haha.
(Monday 21-May-2012, 08:45 PM)APOK Wrote:  @Stormraven - FX Guy has almost finished his handcuffs that he will be selling soon. They are looking pretty good.

@Jaggered - Glitch had a drunken loon get a little handsy as well (I think). All you TK's look alike haha.

That's good news I've been wondering when he was going to start selling as I helped with an idea or 2 on his cuffs which is why I haven't brought any as yet from State side.

TD @ heart though Doppeldaumen1

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
I know brother Jag. TD all the way. Semper Fie!!! Hoo Ha!!
Additional photos added.

These where taken by the professional photographer on the night.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...20Auscert/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
haha here it is.
[Image: IMG_4459.jpg]

All I heard was someone saying "put your arms around him", so I did. :P
Cool pics! Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 389 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 661 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,563 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops