Troop Report-MAD March
Troop Report 
Date: 20th March 2012

Venue: Little Bayside Park on the Esplanade

Time: 8am - 12pm

Mission: March for Awareness of Melanoma & Skin Cancer and Remembrance of loved ones affected by such an insidious disease

Trooper Attendance: Anakinra,Cavalier,
crypto,Darkvoyd,Empress Evil,hopfot,MrKrunch,muppet,Phantom,Phoenix,stormraven,The Scotsman,The Sniper

Guest Trooper Attendance:Tanna, Donut

Support Crew: Crampets,Rubber

Detail:Troopers arrived on location very early, maybe they were eager to help set up? maybe it was just to watch the lovely single sun rise up over the lovely Moreton Bay? either way, as the native humans say, "many hands make like work" and it wasnt long until our temporary base was set up. The troopers that had "volunteered" to be part of this mission, soon signed their life away and full waiver of their rights.
It was soon time to armour up and get this show on the road, and the 4km walk began in ernest.
You couldn't ask for better backdrop, the father and son team of the Fetts, set a blistering pace having to stop on a number of occasions to regroup with the straglers. Many troopers were stopped mid-course for photos, and of course the mighty Redbacks were happy to oblige.
The 4km walk was over before we knew it, and the troopers arrived back at base camp, in record time, around 1.40hrs!!
After rehydrating, troopers posed once again for more photos. It was then time to head home.

Injuries: n/a

Malfunctions: muppets souls on his boots have come apart,but nothing a bit of gaffa tape cant fix,

Public Incidents: n/a

Mission Status: A HUGE SUCCESS, I would really like to thank all the troopers/wranglers and family that came along to support this event. Well done to MrKrunch, first troop and its a 4km walk in full kit, credit to your build mate. I really hope that we can equal or better our attendance next year.
Already heard that registrations were up on last year.
I think Tanna had the best day, buying 9 tickets and winning 6 prizes in the raffle !!!

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...D%20March/
[Image: IMG_2419.jpg]
[Image: 148980_10150803124037000_731516999_98537...7824_n.jpg]
Fastest I've a report posted. Well done. Wink
I got 3 blisters total on my feet. :P
(Sunday 20-May-2012, 01:12 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Fastest I've a report posted. Well done. Wink
I got 3 blisters total on my feet. :P

had to get it done today, before flying out, otherwise it wouldnt get done
Excellent.
Well done everyone was a good fun troop.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thank you very much for having us along my son and I had a great time. I cannot wait until the next troop.
An awesome day, loved the weather, walk and wranglers... Thx to Michelle for tagging on too.... Awesome pseudo wrangling! Soon to get sucked in... Hehehehehe

Sandytime!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
We had a beautiful morning with great people and a stunning backdrop and all for a good cause!! What better way to celebrate Todd's b'day, thanks all and particularly Muppet for organising this one Peace
Outpost Pelican...
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
good stuff everyone, was a great day to be out doors to troop.

now that most of you have walked 4kms, great ready for the GREAT WALK events later this years. Bridge to Brisbane and MS MOONLIGHT WALKS both 10kms!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Thanks for the awesome Troop guys and gals was an awesome B'day! Bring on the 10k walks!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
Thanks all that came along to support the mad march.
I think I'm banned from buying raffle tickets next year Wink LOL !!
Happy It all went well guys. Spewing I missed it. Good job all !
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
Another great troop - made getting up so early worthwhile. Notworthy
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Muppet, I think you missed the injuries I sustained after my tiger attack!!

[Image: 20120520_101733.jpg]

Anyways I thought I'd show everyone just how close that Fett Family really is....

Here was the family photo. Dad looks so proud while comparing beer guts with the boy!
[Image: 20120520_094713.jpg]

They were so cute. They even got dressed together, look how Boba is trying so hard to be like dad, similar gear, similar car, similar packing boxes.... awwww you guys...
[Image: 20120520_102502.jpg]

While we are on the subject of 'cute'... we wont mention how cute the puppy was, will we crypto!

Anyway, these guys were sooo inseparable today that Jango didn't even cast a shadow with little Boba nipping at his heels. We'll at least until the accident happened......

[Image: 20120520_094738.jpg][Image: 20120520_094745.jpg]

Sorry Boba, but we did tell Daddy not to pat that puppy!
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
[Image: SANY0001.jpg]
Just a photo I found on the camera.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,480 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops