Trooper Attendance:

SL Kev Vader
SL Empress Evil
BH Phantom
TD Cavalier
ID Buzzard
ID Ashbash

Detail:

Perfect weather greeted us as we arrived for our first visit to the Red Hill Fair.

Our attendance today was to further the nefarious exploits of the young sithlings in the Red Hill Kindergarten, and it became clear from the outset that our aim of turning more younglings into sithlings was being made much easier by the fairy floss vendor, who was selling his wares in buckets… Yuk

Our hosts had kindly provided us with a marquee change-area located directly adjacent to the soundstage. The first order of the day was to make sure our newest “World 1st Costume” was correctly assembled on the member in order to take some approval pics for submission to the LMO. So it was that a green-screen was hastily assembled, with the able assistance of Buzzard & Cavalier, in order to take some pictures of Empress Evil in her newly assembled Asajj Ventress.

That mission completed, and with the arrival of Ashbash & Phantom, we were now ready to begin our sweep of the area searching for new sithlings. We were not to be disappointed, and were soon inundated with parents, all too eager to offer up their children to the service of the Empire, and proudly taking photos to mark the occasion.

A quick break and tactical review, and we once more ventured out into the crowds. The afternoon flew by quickly, and it was soon time for The troopers to assume their alter-ego identities and venture forth in search of the coveted ‘Fete Sausagesâ€.

Charity Funds Raised: TBA

Injuries: NIL

Malfunctions: NIL

Public Incidents: Lord Vader sustained suspicious stains on his cape, the source of which is still 'Unconfirmed'.

Mission Status: Complete!

Photos: TBA
(Saturday 28-Jul-2012, 08:57 PM)Kev Vader Wrote:  ...with the able assistance of Buzzard & Cavalier...

Somebody must be impersonating me, Kev, because I'm pretty sure I was at the Indigo Fair. :P
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

(Saturday 28-Jul-2012, 09:33 PM)Buzzard Wrote:  
(Saturday 28-Jul-2012, 08:57 PM)Kev Vader Wrote:  ...with the able assistance of Buzzard & Cavalier...

Somebody must be impersonating me, Kev, because I'm pretty sure I was at the Indigo Fair. :P

Sorry Buzzard that was me Cheeky

all in all a nice day out and Ventress was even recognised but a few loyal minions.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Ah, well I don't mind you impersonating me as long as you made me look good. Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Seeing the fear in children's eyes is becoming quite addictive! Great troop today, lots of fun. Smile
Had a great time at the fair....loads of fun. Sorry for running late.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
It was a great troop with some awesome people! Empress Evil's Asajj costume was brilliant!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Aw, thanks Ashbash!!!

(Sunday 29-Jul-2012, 05:48 PM)ashbash Wrote:  It was a great troop with some awesome people! Empress Evil's Asajj costume was brilliant!
An excellent day out ,never found those clowns..
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Found some photos from Nova FM
http://www.novafm.com.au/gallery/sandman...012?page=5
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Monday 30-Jul-2012, 08:18 AM)Phantom Wrote:  Found some photos from Nova FM
http://www.novafm.com.au/gallery/sandman...012?page=5

Looking fantastic as always Redbacks! Well done Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
nice pics. i noticed i got the snarl on while storm is smiling... what's the go there?
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
I was informed by a reliable intelligence network (not many Bothans) that Kev Vader never does Troop Reports. Either the network is wrong or we need to discover what the what the catalyst was at the Troop that got you excited enough to write one - I'm actually leaning towards that you may have been on a sugar-buzz from eating too much fairy floss. Cheeky

Great work, Team, you would have made those kids day. Doppeldaumen1

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Camp Hill State School Fete redpaint 14 17,998 Wednesday 3-Aug-2016, 10:41 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora