Hi from Ipswich
Hey finally decided to join up. Still trying to convince the wife in not mocking
my extra side hobby. As of current have not decided as to who I shall be. My good mate Hoppy said I would make a good lando calrissian. Though depends on which episode as I am conflicted in which category he falls in, of course depending on costume and episode.

Also interested in anyone who is able to purchase from and produce armour. As my costume making skills go, I am currently in the process of building a GreyKnights armour(w40k), from scratch, Pepakura.

Any ideas on what characters have not been done? or not alot of? Would be great to hear yourfeedback.
Hi
I to reside in beautiful Ipswich.
Welcome I am about to start my first build with a few guys it should be quiet a fun time
And what may I ask are you building?
Welcome to the Rebacks, despite being friends with Hoppy Cheeky Im sure you'll fit in.

There are many costumes still to be done ( though diminshing ) are you interested in hard (armored) or soft?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Hi Elementalz,
Welcome to the Redback Forums...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Animated Clone Grunt.

[Image: CometHS-PL.jpg]
Hi there mate...welcome to the Redbacks...Im out Ippy way too.

Think Lando is Rebel Legion so head over to their site to check them out if you want to go Lando.

Build what you want what you are passionate about...once you have that send Muppet a PM he is the ma to talk to about armour makers etc....Ask lots of questions plenty of people here to help out....
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome welcome welcome to the Redbacks mate.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for the welcome, Lando was only a suggestion(as for my resemblance apart from the perm) but not an option here. Hard armor. Thanks for the suggestions. Smile
Welcome to a new world, have fun.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the Redbacks.

As Phantom said, find a costume your are passionate about. Something that when you put it on you feel awesome.

Clones are a good choice if you want hard armour but donâ€t want the same as everyone else. There are lots of different paint schemes and looks.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
welcome!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome aboard the Redbacks train. Doppeldaumen1
Welcome aboard!

If you can do Lando Calrissian, you'd probably make a good Wilrow Hood too, which is a very easy costume, although both of those characters are rebel scum. :P

I recommend going Stormtrooper. Shiney, of course!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.