Detail: See below

Charity Funds Raised: $150.40

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Success

Photos/Mission Detail:

TK-6729 Angelman report:
It was a busy morning in the Rockhampton system, strange things were occurring.

A time anomaly resulted in individuals years and centuries apart to suddenly appear together at K-Mart in Stockland Rockhampton. (I read about the black hole troopers in Imperial Monthly magazine, I had commented to TK-6730 LadyTarkin that this would only lead to trouble).

Strange occurrence indeed, one minute I was a Tusken Raider, the next minute I was back to my Stormtrooper self. I found myself standing with this out of time, and out of place group. We all quickly agreed not to kill, shoot or otherwise harm each other as the potential to unravel the time stream continuum and result in possibly erasing yourself from history (or what may have been the past … or future ….. from this point in time). So lucky I read that article on the black hole troopers.

Rockhampton system citizens rushed to get digi-holo recordings of a clone wars trooper standing side by side with troopers and an Imperial Officer from the times of Darth Vader. A Tusken Raider standing side by side with a rogue Jedi.
All the others including myself attempted to communicate with their respective commanders; with no success, something must have been jamming the transmissions. A thorough investigation of the site was required; a policy of “speak to everyone” was applied in order to obtain as much information as possible.
The citizenry were extremely helpful, even giving us donations to assistance in our attempt to return to our own times (though none of us recognized the strange currency). Apparently we were in a system that had not yet cured cancer, how primitive, so we agreed to give the donated currency to an organisation called the Queensland Cancer Council.
An interesting dialogue continued throughout the next few hours about the merits of the T21 Blaster Rifle, the BlasTech E-11 and lightsabers.

Additional notes: This was Echoâ€s first troop, Echo is Neilâ€s (Darcy) better half, she fits very nicely into Lisaâ€s Imperial Officer uniform, so weâ€re going to order a new uniform for Lisa (LadyTarkin). Echo was fantastic with young kids, she will be a great asset to the Empire in future troops. My hat goes off to Neil (Darcy) and Lisa (LadyTarkin) who did a fantastic job of wrangling for us, we had quite a crowd around us for most of the time we trooped.

Photos:
[Image: P1030927_zps882bd2f0.jpg]

Nerf: You're next, step forward please, prepare to be scanned.

[Image: DSCF2824.jpg]

Angelman: Sir, This terminal doesn't appear to be working.
JOKer: Blast it then!!!

[Image: DSCF2823.jpg]

Clone of a clone??? There are several other anomalies in this digi-holo image.

[Image: DSCF2821.jpg]

It would appear in this time line that the Death Star plans are freely available? Lord Vader would not be please.

[Image: cropped_zps16ecfa9a.jpg]

No teddy bears or Ewoks were harmed during the course of this troop.

[Image: DSCF2813.jpg]
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Well done guys. Great way to put the redback name out there and a good amount raised!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Way to go troopers
you guys are awesome, great job troopers
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

What a great time!

You all look like you had fun! Jig
Like troopers in a toy store Hehehe
Well done guys!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 388 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 660 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,554 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops