DecaDance for Starlight Charity Belly dance concert
Troop Report 
Date: 29 September 2012

Venue: Bethania Community Hall

Time: 6pm - 8:30 pm

Mission: Parade and Pose for photos, generally look wesome

Trooper Attendance: Rubber, The Wolf, Kitiara, The Scotsman, Bullant, StormRaven, Sith Princess, Chopper

Guest Trooper Attendance: Nil

Support Crew: Duck

Detail: Stormtroopers, Sandtroopers, Cookies, Darth Traya, Blue Dancers, Tie Pilot, Cartwheels, Belly dancers, Imperial Officers oh my!!! What more could The Emperor want? Fashionably late, The Emperor arrived to a bevy of scantily clad Belly dancers worshipping at his feet. The Blue Dancer attempted to teach a clueless Belly dancer how to Can Can, which was very entertaining to the audience. A couple of prisoners were taken during the night such as the concerts MC and Ducks father. There were cookies available to assist with luring concert natives to the darkside. Many children were said to have left the night with massive smiles talking about the Star Wars people. At intermission there was a parade followed by photos where Ducks mother was seen to appear in everyone else's photos - perhaps she will be our newest recruit Smile lol
All in all was a fantastic night and facebook is very active with photos of Belly dancers posing with Redback Garrison personel.
A big thank you to all who supported my event Peace

Charity Funds Raised: $800 not counting the collection tins for Starlight Foundation

Injuries:Nil oh but Duck has very sore feet and muscles and Rubber has sore sides from laughing at Duck doing the Can Can

Malfunctions:Nil

Public Incidents: Belly Dancers enamoured by The Emperor

Mission Status: successful

Photos:     come to the Darkside we have cookies                
Yay! Awesome Troop and Report! Peace
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
If I have forgotten anyone, anything, mispelled, got names wrong...please let me know Wink

More photos will be displayed in this album as I receive them,
http://s45.beta.photobucket.com/user/501...%20Concert

(Sunday 30-Sep-2012, 07:13 PM)Sithprincess Wrote:  Yay! Awesome Troop and Report! Peace

Doppeldaumen1 Thank you Hehehe
It really was a great night. Thanks to my darling, Duck, for organising not only the 501st but the entire event. All the performers donated both their time and money to support the evening. Well done in raising the $800+.
Well done on a successful troop everyone!
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Awesome stuff troopers well done!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
$800+ raised? Awesome effort, makes the effort of two troops in a day completely worthwhile. Must have been the day for bad photos of me, love the way I'm in mid chew on that cookie Wink
Love it! Come to the Darkside. We have COOKIES!! Smile

Well done, Duck! Looks like it was a smashing success!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
And.......Rubber just counted the collection tins, an additional $110 Smile so total raised is now $910 squuueeeeeeeeeee! Thank you evey one !
Great effort, fantastic amount raised.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Dang...that looks like a lot of fun! Well done to all...I'll be there next time!DancingTK
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great total raised!

You all got to dance the night away with cookies! DancingTK
Well done - awesome effort Peace
Wow, that is an incredible results, a real credit to everyone involved...amazing work