Viva Redbacks from Las Vegas
Hi all my fellow 501st from down under. I am glad you succumbed to tapatalk as now I can keep in touch easier. I want to say it was a pleasure to have met all of you on your trip to Vegas, and the time at CVI. I hope everyone is doing good and well. Dan J. aka, Namgorf, TI 3678
G'day mate, welcome to the boards.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome to our little part of the galaxy Dan.
The buffet you took us too, nothing over here comes close to it!!
Ken
Welcome to the boards, Dan!
Yep - Tapatalk is surprisingly addictive. I now want the Legion to install it on the main forums, too! Smile Although, then I'd never get any work done!

Great to hear from you,
Mox
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
ohhh hey DAN, i was trying to find you on the main board and FB. dude how are ya! i was the one with payne that came to your place and picked up the bits and armour as well!

Thank you for all your help whilst we was in LV we really enjoyed that massive BUFFET that puts our top buffets to shame

welcome to my home Garrison!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome to the Redback Forums, Dan!
Hey Dan, welcome to Redbackland!

Thanks for the great feed, the blaster got home safe and sound, thanks again.

For everyone else who wasn't there, Dan and Keith are from Vegas, and they make the Imperial Knight, and Old Republic armour, including the Sith Acolyte stuff. Muppet, Beanie and myself got some Gunner armour, which is from the Force Unleashed game.

Great little backyard setup you guys have there. Doppeldaumen1
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome to our little corner of the world Dan.

Thanks for the heads up about the Sith Acolyte stuff Payney, might be in touch soon Dan
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Neon Garrison guys have the easiest names to remember, half of them are Dan's Smile
's
and i love the high maintenance backyard there too... NO GRASS TO CUT! and a nice cool pool!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome to the Forums!

Might have to order some stuff from you guys some time.Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Yeah it was a Dan-a-thon in Vegas Doppeldaumen1 should be more of itHehehe
Gday mate, yep muppet, beanie and payney were like little kids in a candy shop at your place, some cool stuff.
Say thanks to your fellow vegas troopers for the warm welcome and taking us to the buffet, as the boys say, we got nothing over here!!!
Welcome aboard!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Welcome mate, as others have said the Acolyte Armor sounds awesome. I think this could be my next armor after the TK is done.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome to the forums, so sounds like you guys proved that the saying that everything is better in the USA is true - at least for buffets . Pretty sure our snakes and spiders are still more poisonous the yankee ones though Cheeky

I will have to keep an eye out for that Imperial Knight armour Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the boards, will have to meet some of you guys when I trip over to Vegas at the start of next year.

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy from Las Vegas! RebbyRebReb 26 44,822 Monday 30-Sep-2013, 01:02 PM
Last Post: RebbyRebReb