Mission:To show support for the down syndrome community with a walk

Trooper Attendance:
Oigen
Madine
J-Girl
Badboy

Support Crew:Scout Jockey

Detail:

After gathering at detention level 16 at the imperial structure known as Oigen's place. In his very first official deployment Badman was ready to show some imperial might.

From there it was a quick trip through the streets of Southport to the designated mission spot. Along the way troopers happened along another event that was the Emergency Services Day where many of the unsung heros that protect us day to day had gathered.

Many a photo was taken next to the fire engines and other service vehicles. But seeing as this was a seperate event this should be recorded as two troops in one day Cheeky

From there it was just a short walk to where the our main objective was. When we arrived at the picnic area we were met with wonder and amazement from some of the coolest kids around. It was truly a joy to entertain all the kids in the park before joining them around the park.

After the walk everyone gathered for a BBQ whilst troopers assembled for photos by the water. We were then met by special guest SithPrincess and her partner who were in the area and stopped by to say hi.

Shortly after it was a quick walk back to Oigen for de-armouring and a post troop lunch Smile

Injuries:none

Malfunctions:Oigen lost a contact lens

Public Incidents:Lots of hugs

Mission Status:Outstanding Success, Cant wait for next years

Photos:
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
great job all, you are truly awesome people
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Here are just a few pics of the Longfins Troop on Sunday.

[Image: DSCN0315_zpse4ef41d4.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0320_zps6044b4f1.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0323_zps58ecacb5.jpg]
[Image: DSCN0326_zps53737d16.jpg]
[Image: tb23177-final_zpsrxwgu0lr.gif][/URL]
This was an amazing troop. The kids were just beautiful with their hugs and admiration. A real honour to be there and definitely up for this one next year.
Well done. Why do we have to live so far away from all these events Sad
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
[Image: P1010794_zps4d4ed7a1.jpg]
[Image: P1010797_zpsda63fea5.jpg]
I was sent these from a friend who was passing by.
[Image: tb23177-final_zpsrxwgu0lr.gif][/URL]
Was a good troop, the walk from Oiegns & back, the kids at the park where just fantastic. Td
And the dirty boys Td out numbered the shineys.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit.
Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Philosophy is wondering if that means ketchup is a smoothie.

Learn from your past, live for the moment, pray for a future!

:TD: :GCSN12: :TD: DW2012 :TD:
An awesome job, Troopers! Notworthy

I really wish I could have made this one.
Truely an inspiring Troop. Well done guys and girls...you're doing us all proud Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ABC Gold Coast - May The Fourth Be With You Ktty 2 1,435 Thursday 13-May-2021, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Meowied_Cass
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2019 Squid 5 4,463 Thursday 9-May-2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: APOK
  Hospital Heroes Ball - Gold Coast Hospital Foundation Darth Cooper 7 7,201 Thursday 23-Aug-2018, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Ktty