Date: 26th October 2012

Venue: Greenbank State School Carnival

Time: 3:30pm - 8pm

Mission: To bring joy to the kids and show the awesomeness of The Empire

Trooper Attendance: Bullant, Draco, Dredd, Goose, Phantom, Phoenix, SideshowMel

Trooper Apologies: Buzzard, Lei

Support Crew: Mrs Bullant, Bullant, Dredd, Goose

Detail:

I arrived at the school just before 3pm, and started to armour up. I'd arranged to have access to the on site child care facility, which was great because it was air conditioned. Not so great as there were kids running around so it was off to the (very small) toilet to start the changing process, just in case.

Commander Phoenix arrived just before 3:30, so I waited for him to armour up and we headed out to the adoring crowds. Draco arrived shortly afterwards and we had many, many photos over the next hour. Due to a lack of wranglers, Mrs Bullant stepped into the breach and looked after us until Dredd and Goose took over the wrangling.

Unfortunately at this point real life intruded and I had to de-armour in a record 3.5 minutes so that I could jump on my laptop and start fighting fires at work. Luckily Phantom and SideshowMel had arrived by then and with Goose and Dredd suiting up the Imperial presence was strong.

After finishing up my work, I headed out to help wrangle and after many more photos the night was drawing to a close and it was time to head home. The president of the P&C was very thankful and I'm sure we will be invited back in the future.

I want to thank everyone who came along to the troop, especially Commander Phoenix with his 3 hour commute!

Charity Funds Raised: Nil

Injuries: Only Phoenix's feelings when a mum refereed to him as a "transformer"

Malfunctions: Phoenix had a press stud come off his armour at the end of the night.

Public Incidents: A few uppity younguns thought they'd try and pinch some blasters, but they were unsuccessful.

Mission Status: Complete and total success.

Photos:

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...0Carnival/
hey good stuff, well done troopers!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
nice work everyone, glad to see you got some reading in at the library too Smile
Great stuff Bullant....I had a good time there, nice to catch up with guys and girls I haven't seen in a while.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Another great example why Redbacks Rock! Well everyone!! Doppeldaumen1
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great stuff troopers
Great Troop Report, Bullant! This was a great success for you, and it looked like your kids loved it. And damn real life intervening in Imperial work. There were some great photo opportunities.

[Image: IMG_1972.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1976.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1990.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1999.jpg]
When I put on a helmet, I are a slow trooper.........
This was a fun troop, my mum & dad live local so they minded my younglings at the fete so I could troop.
CV:sn11::DW11::SN2011v2:DW2012:GCSN12:CVI:DW13:
We made it into the local paper, the Jimboomba Times Smile

[Image: IMG_2043.jpg]

edit: I have NFI why the picture is upside down, it's the right way up in photobucket ...
Yay, in the newspaper!
Well done troopers, great to see troopers reading.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 389 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Bray Park State School Fete Wrexham 4 509 Tuesday 12-Sep-2023, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Dark Dora
Troop Report Stafford Heights State School Fete Slide Effect 15 13,290 Sunday 16-Sep-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Teiwaz