total money raised at SN
Great job guys, wish I could have been there. And I wish I could have given my badge to someone on Friday night once I realised I was going to have to miss the whole weekend so that someone could have got some use out of it Sad
Great job everyone! Peace

Awesome amount raised.

Great job Deltorn. Hope you had those well deserved beers when you got home.

It was Stormraven's idea to have the jedi robes, and it was MammaSith's crafty skills on the sewing machine that made them. So well done to both of you. They were a huge hit.

Was a great weekend. Doppeldaumen1 Thanks.
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
It was a good idea

Saw lot of smiling faces as they were pulling poses in the box
DW2013 to DW2018
Personally had a ball , what an amazing organisation and thanks to everyone who made me feel part of the team .
Congrats all on the fantastic effort!
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Awesome work troopers Notworthy
Well done troopers and supporters! Great total and from all the pics I've seen so far, looks like a very successful nova Smile
Was a fantastic event! Thanks Deltorn for letting the Mando Family hang out at the booth too, we appreciated being welcome while in our Mercs costumes.
CV:sn11::DW11::SN2011v2:DW2012:GCSN12:CVI:DW13:
Great job guys, and great to meet a few of you Smile
Jay Lagala has joined up with Smartpups as a volunteer. I'm sure we'll hear more from this group in the future.
That's cool. There is a good video on Youtube showing Jay giving a presentation to a group of 501sters at a convention overseas. He was explaining how to "act" in armor when you face was covered so that you could still convey emotion. A very interesting video, would be awesome if he did one here in Australia at some stage.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Supanova Gold Coast 2013 - Funds Raised Madam Sith 20 35,387 Tuesday 23-Apr-2013, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Baytrooper
  Money raised at the Kmart Troops 2010 The Scotsman 19 33,965 Tuesday 27-Jul-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Kev Vader