Another Rockhamptonite here!!
Hello everybody!!! My partner (Dawson who introduced himself earlier) and I live in Rockhampton and meet with Craig and Stephanie today and have been completely won over. Can't wait to start!!!
I am currently thinking of starting with a stormtrooper as I can't make a choice on a female character to costume as yet (any ideas would be welcome, I'm a size 10-12 and only 5"3 at a stretch).
Looking forward to starting this awesome new adventure!!!
Welcome and enjoy the adventure
DW2013 to DW2018
Hey there Kurumi. As I said to Dawson you are in good hands with Craig and the crew.
A stormie is a great start....more girls in armour to freak out the norms Smile
Plenty of female characters just have a look around and see what takes your fancy.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome Smile look forward to meeting you in the near future Smile love having more troopers in Rocky
Greetings Kurumi, welcome to the redbacks. Doppeldaumen1 Im sure Craig and Stef gave you a few ideas to work with, and stormtroopers are one of the iconic costumes to do. If you are interested in female characters there is the bounty hunter Boush ( princess Leia disguise) or Mara Jade ( from the expanded universe ) or we have had a few Sith Witches done/started recently.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Each day the Empire grows stronger in the Rockhampton System Peace

I think we are going to need some 'other' characters. But I'm all for more shiny TK Stormtroopers (I'm one too).

Welcome to THE most awesome garrison of 501st on the planet, help and advice is never far away (just ask).

We have LadyTarkin (Lisa) and Echo (Echo) as female Imperial Officers, feel free to join their ranks as well. (Very few members ever stop at one costume Eyebrows ).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
well i have settled on Mara Jade....so now to start doing more research and putting the costume together.
Good to see you've found something. :D What version of Mara Jade are you doing?

Do you think you will still do a Stormtrooper eventually?
DW2012
:DW13:
Hi and welcome Kurumi.
Is your name a "Steel Angel Kurumi" reference?
Hey Kurumi!
Welcome!!
I'm a newbie too...a Redback only 2 weeks and a cadet only a few months. I made a jawa. You'll have a ball and everyone is super helpful. Plenty of amazing women here who can help you with your costume. Always ask and don't be shy. Someone always knows something that can help.

Hope to see you guys trooping soon!!!
Welcome to our Rockhampton outpost Smile
Welcome Kurumi
Stormtroopers are awesome and people get freaked out when they hear there is a female under the helmet : P plus little girls eyes light up Smile
Welcome again
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
yes Cobra it's a steel Angel kurumi reference :-)

and still deff wanna do a stormtrooper.
Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome Kurumi, good luck with your Mara Jade build. Another female stormtrooper would be awesome to, I know Moxxxie would be excited to have a partner in crime to troop with.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: