NCP Maroochydore Shave for a Cure
Troop Report 
Date:15/03/13

Venue:NCP Maroochydore

Time:5.00pm

Mission:Help raise funds for Shave for a Cure

Trooper Attendance: Ashbash, BIDS, Rubber.

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: Dee, Duck

Detail:8 staff and 1 one young boy had their heads shaved. lots had their heads coloured. The Sunshine Coast Daily and Maroochy Weekly took lots of photos, some of which will be published in their next additions. The one boy who shaved his head raised over $1000 on his own. His father, who works for NCP, shaved his head in support. Tracy, one of the owners plus 2 other female staff also shaved their heads. NCP were very grateful of our attendance and want us back again next year. The Maroochy Weekly Editor, Kristy, would also like our support next year, with an event they host at one of the local shopping centres. As always, both the big and small kids loved us, with lots of photos taken and everyone had a great time. NCP is one of the oldest family owned businesses, over 60 years, still operating on the Sunshine Coast. A big thank you from myself to our Wranglers and Troopers who attended.

Charity Funds Raised:Over $18,000

Injuries:None.

Malfunctions:None

Public Incidents:Appart from being adored none I'm aware of.

Mission Status:A very suscessful event in which we helped raise extra funds through photos.

Photos:
There are more photos to be uploaded to photobucket. I am just waiting on the ligon details as I have forgotten them :P
Wow. so much cool in these pics.
A. De represents ( love ya )knew you couldn't resist a sexy shirt
B. Bids looks awesome
C. Duck looks fantastic
D. Ash looks amazing as BScout
E. Rubber is a great TD

great troop all. you rock
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great intro Smile
Hope to see you all alot more very soon :D
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Naw thanks Scope Smile

It was a fun troop!!!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Awesome guys and gals!!!

First a Redbacks shirt... next thing you know De will be in a costume CheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheekyCheeky
Thanks for a great troop guy's, NCP we're very gracious hosts and Rubber was an awesome liaison.

It was good to get this first troop in armor under my belt, and nice that it was such a relaxed and enjoyable time.

Found a few things to fine tune with the TK, but nothing fell off or bit too badly so all in all a great time.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks Madam Sith. Scope, your a legion. Looking good Bids, with or without the bucket. Come on Dee, an ISO girl would suit you.
Always love you being there Ash, so much energy. Wrigzach, next step is to Wrangle for us. It was a great afternoon, thanks again everyone.
Great work everybody! An awesome standard of costumes !!!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
I actually wrangled today for the shave at Morayfeild. Yet again another AWESOME event, so keen to get my tie pilot together Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Well done all, you're all looking great.
Biker scouts have close shaves all the time don't they? Or is that just trees?
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
I tried to convince De to get a costume :/ ... one day!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
I promise I'm working on the ISO Girl for a start, at least that allows her to wear her favorite thing, Heels!
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
I know you can do it Dude. Duck will help, if Dee needs it.
(Sunday 17-Mar-2013, 09:44 PM)BIDS Wrote:  I promise I'm working on the ISO Girl for a start, at least that allows her to wear her favorite thing, Heels!
Awesome job dudes Smile
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Shave for a cure Mt Ommaney Diatium 8 12,038 Thursday 19-Mar-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: hopfot
Troop Report Shave for a Cure Reece Ipswich Rubber 5 10,447 Thursday 12-Mar-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: hopfot
Troop Report Morayfield shave for a cure stormraven 13 22,983 Tuesday 19-Mar-2013, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach