Morayfield shave for a cure
Troop Report 
Date: 17/03/13

Venue Address: Morayfield Masters

Time: 1000 - 1300

Mission: To help the Shave for a Cure be even more awesome.

Trooper Attendance: Azrael ( Jawa ), Buzzard ( Stormtrooper ), Duras ( Officer ), Elecktra ( Jawa ), SithPrincess ( Juno ), Stormraven ( 181st Pilot ), Fullmetal ( wrangler ), Wrigzach ( wrangler ).

Details: We were called to support the Shave for a Cure at Morayfield and troops travelled from up to 2 hours away to ensure the Imperial/Jawa presence was maintained. We also had one of our new cadets WrigZach come along for his first taste of imperial duty.

After seeing all the local citizens making such a great effort ( 2 of them had collected several thousand $$ each Doppeldaumen1 ) to support this great cause Azrael offered his head up for shaving and was soon WrigZach also joined the ranks of the brave.

After several hours of helping spread Imperial awesomeness the event came to an end and we de-armored and were given coffee and cupcakes as a reward for helping out.

Pics will posted soon.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Good on you guys! I can't believe Azrael and Electrka came up all the way from the coast, then did the Birthday troop in the afternoon! Jawa legends! Well deserved cupcakes I'm sure... :-)
Great pair to watch as well jabbering away to each other

Was great when Wayne got in the front of one of the masters trolleys and was getting pushed along shooting others with his ion blaster Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
Was a great event, and good cupcakes Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Yep, was fun. Good job guys! Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
It was fun trooping with all who attended. I hope the naughty Jawas didn't embarrass you guys too much much? ? Wink Especially that big one who climbed in the little girls trolley just so he didn't have to walk.. ..typical male Jawa... you just can't take your eyes off him .. Banghead
Wink
BN12  GCSN13 :DW13:
nah! you two were fun to watch go... hope we caught a pic of Wayne in the trolley Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
A big thank you Wrigzach for all your help yesterday.
You did an Awesome job young Padawan Smile just don't take any advice from that big Jawa an you'll be
fineHehehe

We sure did Duras Wink
BN12  GCSN13 :DW13:
Picture

Picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
great job guys and girls........redbacks represent
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Nice work Troopers. Glad you made it to Wrangle Zac, it was great to meet you @ Maroochydore on Friday.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
great work Redbacks
(Monday 18-Mar-2013, 03:40 PM)Duras Wrote:  nah! you two were fun to watch go... hope we caught a pic of Wayne in the trolley Smile

Yes, we did... Wink

The look on both the Dad and the little girls face... Was Priceless...!!!

[Image: P1100272_zpsbb25759f.jpg]

When I first jumped in, I was like, "Hello there"...
She was like... "Where on earth did YOU come from...???"
Aaaah

[Image: P1100273_zpsaccd3908.jpg]

Outta Ma Way, peoples... We're comin' Through...!!!

[Image: P1100275_zps9cdbcf19.jpg]

Even other Slow Moving Jawas got in our way... Grrr

[Image: P1100276_zpsc55780a0.jpg]

Anyway, It sure beats walking... Or riding around in a Bumpy old Sandcrawler... Wink Cheeky

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Azrael and Electkra you make THE best jawas....you were born to be the sand scavengers! I love watching you troop....you're real crowd pleasers!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Shave for a cure Mt Ommaney Diatium 8 12,055 Thursday 19-Mar-2015, 04:27 PM
Last Post: hopfot
Troop Report Shave for a Cure Reece Ipswich Rubber 5 10,484 Thursday 12-Mar-2015, 02:49 PM
Last Post: hopfot
Troop Report Pacific Fair - Shave for a cure Glitch 6 12,003 Tuesday 19-Mar-2013, 07:46 AM
Last Post: oigen