Bunnings Warehouse Easter Fun Night- Rockhampton
Date: 21/03/2013

Venue: Bunnings Warehouse Rockhampton

Time: 1800

Mission: To help promote the might of the empire, and quell any rebel activity that may interfere with the fun and games planned for the evening

Trooper Attendance: Angelman, Joker, Lady Tarkin

Guest Trooper Attendance: Guest appearances by mini Padme and Leia (AKA Jordan and Charlotte)

Support Crew: Andyrulz, Barcy, Echo, Ainsleigh (Joker’s better half)

Charity Funds Raised: N/A

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: Nil

Mission Status: Success Doppeldaumen1

Photos and Detail:

Upon hearing plans of local imperial supply depot Bunnings to host a craft and game night for younglings, troopers Angelman and Joker were dispatched to the location, with Imperial Officer Lady Tarkin sent to oversee operations.

Knowing the nature of the rebellion to infiltrate local populations, disguises were issued to enable Imperial operatives to move among the population undetected.

[Image: P1030929_zps4ce3d5dd.jpg]

Cadet Andyrulz went undercover as a jedi, hoping that the familiar clothing might lead hidden rebel agents to reveal themselves

[Image: P1030942_zpsaea80c1b.jpg]

Joker and Angelman found some supplies to help keep their armour in top condition

[Image: P1030961_zpsb6076296.jpg]

A search reveals possible new weapons to add to the imperial armoury....

[Image: P1060272_zps73055086.jpg]

Further investigation revealed a rebel sympathiser within the ranks, fortunately, an E-11 is far more effective than a scanner handpiece in a firefight

[Image: P1030977_zps49ce0dd1.jpg]

More sympathisers! Cadet Andyrulz breaks cover to engage in a lightsabre vs umbrella battle!

[Image: P1030973_zps7c5a2147.jpg]

While examining another potential addition to the imperial armoury, referred to as a “blower vac” Joker mistakes undercover cadet Andyrulz for a real jedi and uses the device to restrain him against a storage rack until his true identity could be verified

[Image: P1050008_zpsc0e63997.jpg]

Knowing the reputation of Imperial Stormtroopers for being incorruptible in matters of justice, trooper Joker is called upon to render judgement on behalf of the depot owners, in a matter of vital importance- the Easter Basket making competition.

[Image: P1050022_zpsa1ed8e5e.jpg]

Judging is hard work….

[Image: P1050003_zpsa3d4cac1.jpg]

Angelman locates a suspicious character handing out what appeared to be small thermal detonators to the children, and hold the creature for questioning…hands up!

[Image: P1050018_zps83d31cf9.jpg]

Fears allayed! What appeared to be thermal detonators turn out to be a foil wrapped chocolate treat, many of which were hungrily consumed by the denizens, the creature, known as the “Easter Bunny” is given a holonet image to remember the time they were lucky enough to meet the Empire’s finest...

[Image: P1050019_zpsb3b87e11.jpg]
great report! well done troopers
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
You Guys and Gals are doing an incredibly fantastic job up north.

Reading this report, makes me wish I could have been there to join in the fun.

Well done. Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
nice work troopers
Wasn't sure what to expect, being our first one of these, had a ball, I don't think we one single kid run off screaming, so the bunny ears and whiskers appear to work with the younger children. May need matching baskets for next year.
Thanks to our wranglers who did a fantastic job considering the shear number of very small children. Hopefully they will go on to watch Clone Wars on Saturday mornings with their mums/dads/carers.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Great job! Looked like a great troop Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Are you sure we're not bounty hunters JOker? We've managed to capture Santa Clause, Ronald McDonald and now the Easter Bunny. Who's next on the list?
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Great work Troopers.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
This is one of the greatest event i have ever heard of,I would love to attend these events more often...
Congratulations on a successful mission troopers!!
"Hey X-Mez!"

"Damn it, it's pronounced Xmez with a Z. Like the X in xylophone, or xerxes, or xenomorph." 

"Sure thing X-Mez. Whatever you say."

Banghead
Great work guys and girls Smile
“Your a member of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.”

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Bunnings Warehouse Arundel - Family Fun Day Diatium 16 20,564 Tuesday 11-Aug-2015, 04:53 PM
Last Post: MyKill
Troop Report Bunnings Family Night Southport - 29/08/13 Glitch 5 10,440 Thursday 5-Sep-2013, 06:31 AM
Last Post: muppet
Troop Report Troop Report, Hairhouse Warehouse Biggest Morning Tea JOker 13 23,013 Sunday 9-Jun-2013, 02:22 PM
Last Post: JOker