K Mart Rockhampton Easter Sale
Date: 24/03/2013

Venue: K Mart Rockhampton

Time: 1030

Mission: To bring smiles, dispense Easter eggs and collect donations for the Capricorn Rescue Helicopters

Trooper Attendance: Joker, Angelman, Lady Tarkin

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: AndyRulz, Beep13, Sithershaw, Stormybrite

Charity Funds Raised: $118.45

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: Nil

Public Incidents: None

Mission Status: Doppeldaumen1 Success Doppeldaumen1

Photos and detail:

STAR WARS
Episode 5.2- Yoda on the loose.

Begin Transmission
*Static Burst*

TK-8548 to Darth Vader…

My Lord, we have received your transmission, and as per the urgent request, are making haste to the Kmart system, we will find the truth to these rumours, but I have my doubts my Lord, Yoda has been dead for decades, hasn’t he?

No matter. I will take Angelman and Lady Tarkin with me, and if he is there my lord, we will find him, as per your suggestion, we will once again don disguises and make ourselves resemble this “Easter Bunny” which will allow us to move undetected among the local population. We have obtained a supply of chocolate thermal detonators to distribute among the local population to encourage them to give up the whereabouts of Yoda

[Image: P1060371_zpseb802cb8.jpg]

As Lady Tarkin and I canvassed the population, Angleman searched among the shelving racks, but Yoda was nowhere to be found, though our vision through the helmets may be better suited to the battlefield than a supply depot

[Image: P1060383_zps89e8a4f8.jpg]

We continued the search, Angelman and Lady Tarkin making jokes did little to assist. I mean really, I’m sure if Yoda was behind me, I would have known about it

[Image: P1060388_zpsb50a489a.jpg]

As per Imperial Regulation 65347-9 we inspected the egg distribution devices thoroughly, they were deemed functional (as well as super cute and fluffy)

[Image: P1060374_zps65c2d4ae.jpg]

We were getting closer to the source of the rumours, and despite my early doubts, it became clear that there may be some truth to them, I left Angelman and Lady Tarkin to conduct my own search, but could not locate Yoda, despite my best efforts

[Image: P1060378_zps90d0b8c2.jpg]

Ambush! The Jedi have returned! Yoda has trained a new apprentice my Lord (one who bears a striking resemblance to the human Mark Hamill in his youth) Our blasters were no match for his lightsabre and force powers…

[Image: P1060376_zpsb49e5388.jpg]

It was truly a great surprise and honour when you arrived to inspect our operation personally Lord Vader, and even more of one that nobody was force choked. I must say though sir, you look much taller on the holovids, and we all wish you a speedy recovery from your cold.

[Image: P1060385_zps00011317.jpg]

In the end though Lord, we failed you, we did not capture Yoda as we were ordered, we will redouble our efforts on the next mission

[Image: P1060366_zpsd70d0bd0.jpg]

TK- 8548 out

*static burst*

Transmission Ends

We only had short notice for this one, our “Bunny Troopers” from Bunnings got really good feedback, and K-Mart invited us in to hand out eggs to the kids and collect, it was such a great troop to be involved with, everyone was laughing and the public loved the whole thing. We also want to give a Special shoutout to James ( Beep13’s little brother), who loaned us his Yoda backpack to use as the theme prop for the mission.

[Image: P1060392_zpsc27f148a.jpg]
Well done Troopers, been a busy few days up there
Great work guys I think you should make a CRL for those Bunny troopers or perhaps use them as you squad logo Lol
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
good work
Good work guys. How many Easter chocolates did you get to eat? Wink
Got a thank you e-mail from George the manager today.
Yep Rubber, we even got given nice quality eggs to hand out.
How good is that Luke/Mark Hamill kid? (Yes we gave him a GA brochure, big thank you to the wrangler that legged it back to the change room to get it).
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Great work, love the Bunny Troopers

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
Good on you guy's & girls, our Northern Troopers leading the way.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bunnings Warehouse Easter Fun Night- Rockhampton JOker 10 23,402 Saturday 11-Jun-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Bad Karma
Troop Report Big-W Toy Sale - Rockhampton - 28-6-2014 Angelman 8 13,599 Sunday 6-Jul-2014, 06:26 PM
Last Post: scope
Troop Report Big W Giant Toy Sale- Rockhampton JOker 4 15,726 Sunday 30-Jun-2013, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Angelman