Troop Report - Charity Trivia Night
Date: 20/4/13

Venue: Kirwan High Performing Arts Center

Time: 1730

Mission: To help fundraise to help decorate a room in the oncology ward.

Trooper Attendance: NQDude, Shepards Pie

Guest Trooper Attendance: Jawa Ty

Support Crew: Michelle

Detail: To attend a charity auction to help raise funds to set up a kids room in the Oncology Ward of Townsville Hospital

Charity Funds Raised: The prize i dontated of turning up to an event for one hour (in Costume with Jawa Ty and any other available troopers) raised $90 in the auction

Injuries: Nil

Malfunctions: Jess had to re-velcro hand into costume

Public Incidents: One little girl cried when she seen us

Mission Status: success with over $7500 raised on the night towards the room decorationing.

Photos:
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
Great idea of raflling a visit off as a prize NQDude Doppeldaumen1

Hopefully the Bith was able to supply some soothing cantina music for the troop Horn
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
We done everyone. I'm with Stormraven, that's a great idea. Nice report and hopefully this will bump it forward so others get to read it.
Nice work mate... who was the high bidder if you can tell us?
Well done guys!
Way cool!
Hahaha I didn't see the little girl crying. Am I THAT hideous? =P
Nom :3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 398 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 667 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,587 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops