Thankyou!
Hi all,

My name is Tom and I am representing the team from EB Games at Chermside.

I just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you to everyone that attended our store on Thursday night the 2/05/13.

It was a massive effort from everyone involved. With your help we managed to raise over $1000 dollars for Starlight.

We could not be happier with the results and again, thank you.

Regards,

Dan, Nat, Kristin, Billy, Amando, Shannon, Tom at the Chermside store, and EB Games as a whole.

[Image: 904772_10201044010449622_1229830842_o.jpg]
Great work guys and girls for jumping in at short notice.

Thanks Tom for jumping in on our forums, it's always nice to get a thank you. I am glad that our troopers could make and help you out for Starlight Day.
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great job, my favourite place and my favourite people going good for charity... Can't get much better then that, wish I could have made it Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Gday Tom I was the Officer there tonight, we were glad to have been able to help you raise so much towards a really good cause. Doppeldaumen1 Still it was a great team effort you and Tom did a great job spuriking and encouraging the passerby's to part with their money and others of your staff were kept busy blowing up balloons all night.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
good job everyone
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Well done guys!
That is awesome Tom! I was the Tusken girl with babe. We had fun and it was a joy to help you out. Thank you for the water, lollies and photo Smile
Cheers guys.

Just to keep you all in the loop, we have smashed our target of $2000 after today. So the new target we have set ourselves is $4000!

Bring on the weekend, and thanks again. I'll keep you guys posted with our result, since you have been such a big part of it. Smile

Also, have fun at Dreamworld tomorrow guys!
nice work team!
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017