Rob from the sunshine coast
Hi all name rob I'm from the sunny coast. my wife and I are looking forward to joining up and getting our costumes ready. we got pics at gold coast supanova and instantly fell in love with the quality of costumes. looking forward to chat to you all

cheers Robert
[Image: cb73e8eba0122a42.png]
Welcome, Mr. and Mrs. Rob! Building is extremely fun, you'll fall in love even more when you start a build (: I know I did!

~Andy.
~Pants.
Hi Rob, welcome to the Redback forums... Smile

It's a llittle bit quiet around here today, as most of us are at the most Awesome Event on our reasonably hectic calendar... Dreamworld 2013

Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hey Rob and welcome to you both

As already mentioned we are pretty much all down the Gold Coast this weekend invading dreamworld.

Do you and your partner have any ideas what costumes you want to do first ?
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Another Sunny Coaster! Our numbers are growing Smile

Welcome to the forums
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
(Saturday 4-May-2013, 10:29 PM)ashbash Wrote:  Another Sunny Coaster! Our numbers are growing Smile

Welcome to the forums
Woohoo welcome to you and the Mrs mate.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Welcome Zuggy, we are always pleased to have new enthusiasts join us Eyebrows . Do you have any ideas on what costumes you would like to start with? There are those like the Stormtroopers which are great iconic costumes but do require a fair amount of putting together ( but you will find plenty of people around the garrison who can help you ). Then there are other "simpler" ones like the Reserve Pilot or Rebel Fleet Trooper which can be put together pretty much from off the rack sources. Both types of costumes have their advantages but when choosing something pick a costume that you like.

If you are free on the 18th of May there will be an Armor Party on the south side of Brisbane, these are great opportunities to come along and see armor being worked on and to get ideas on what does and doesn't work from others around the garrison.

Once again welcome and I hope to catch up with you again sometime.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Welcome to the Redback Forums Smile
Clones are cooler
Northside!!!!!! Welcome, go dirty... That is all Td
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Welcome!
hi all and thanks for you welcomes, I am currently looking into doing a starkiller outfit looking into the heavy armour more than the light either that or concept robes, and my wife is intrigued by Maris brood we are currently building a house so money is tight and won't be able to start putting anything really together for another 6 months, but that gives us 6 months of research for materials etc.

once again thanks for the welcomes, looking forward to meeting you all in the field

Zuggy
[Image: cb73e8eba0122a42.png]
Welcome to the Redbacks.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome to the forums Rob, glad to see more Sunnycoast people popping up

Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn, Dha Werda Verda a'den tratu. "They were the wrath of the warrior's shadow and the Gauntlet of the Republic"

[Image: sig1.jpg]
welcome guys and don't purchase anything for building a costume until you have spoken to a person in the know ( some of us) !!! you could be throwing money away and making something that is unapprovable, so ask lots of questions first !

scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New recruit - Sunshine Coast danstanfield 11 700 Saturday 30-Dec-2023, 01:06 PM
Last Post: danstanfield
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 7 3,190 Friday 11-Sep-2020, 08:03 AM
Last Post: scoot040
  Sunshine Coast Intro dlrmatrix 0 903 Saturday 29-Aug-2020, 11:48 AM
Last Post: dlrmatrix