Million Paws Walk - Rockhampton
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 19th May 2013
Venue: Rigarlsford Park, Rockhampton
Time: 9:30am - 11:00am
Mission: To be part of the Million Paws Walk in Rockhampton in support of our four legged friends.
Trooper Attendance: Angelman, JOker
Support Crew: LadyTarkin, Stormybrite, Sithershaw, Tianna
Charity Funds Raised: NA, registrations funds directly to RSPCA
Injuries: None, not one bite.
Malfunctions: None.
Public Incidents: None, not even a growl.

Mission Status: Success.

Detail:

With an amazing amount of precision we landed our Imperial transports on the high ground in Rush Street within metres of each other. With a quick curbside transition into armour we proceeded in to the park. We were following up on a lead that dogs were being trained to sneak around security protocols and endanger high value targets. TKs Angelman and JOker were dispatched with the assistance of the Tusken Keld ( Tusken dog called Ubu). We donned disguises to blend in with the local population.
JOker and Angelman (TK-Woof the Dalmatian) were a shoe-in for the "Dog that most looks like it's owner" competition. (We allowed one of the locals to take that award, so as not to draw too much attention to ourselves).

[Image: OwnerlikeDog_zpse8451274.jpg]

Angelman and Keld found it quite easy to mimick the behaviours of the local animals known as "dogs".

[Image: Sniffing_zps6e6bde50.jpg]

Angelman was even asked by this dog "Are you my father?"

[Image: Father_zpscbc96ef3.jpg]

The dogs appeared to enjoy a game called Frisbee, so to maintain our cover we played also.

[Image: Fetch1_zpsae28b6a2.jpg]

Apparently Tuskens make good retrievers ... who knew? Sit Ubu sit... Good boy.

[Image: Fetch2_zpsdcb0d743.jpg]

Unfortunately during our investigations we lured to a free vet check up by them having very cute puppies. What more cute than puppy, a TK with a puppy.

[Image: Puppy_zps2fcddb41.jpg]

So being in the line with the cute puppies resulted in our disguises and Imperial resolve being tested to the limit. The vet was all too glad to inspect these usual breed of dog. Trooper Angelman now has unusual fear of the colour blue.

[Image: VetTK_zps838eb94a.jpg]

Tusken Keld was also subjected to testing by the vet. Does anyone want to know the internal temperature of a Tusken?

[Image: VetTusken2_zps4ec00823.jpg]

Both the Tusken Ubu and TK-Woof were given a clean bill of health from the vet.

[Image: VetTusken_zpsecb05822.jpg]

Tusken Ubu wanting to flee the vet area managed to get a little tangled.

[Image: SmartBreed_zps38f0180a.jpg]

Tusken Ubu was also a little disappointed that the play area was considered off limits to dogs.

[Image: NoDogs_zps50cbb140.jpg]

The event was very well supported, the organisers thanked us for attending. No threats or suspicious training activity was spotted.
All in all we had a fantastic time on this mission and hope to do again next year, in greater numbers, so that we may cover more ground and identify any threats to use our beloved four legged friends for nefarious purposes.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
looks like you guys had a great time there, love the disguise Angelman Doppeldaumen1 . And sooo what is the internal temp of a Tusken?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
These photos are AWESOME.

Nice troop guys.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:
Nice troop report there guys, love the puppy ears and tail.Hehehe I thought Jawa's made the best retrievers.Jawa
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
WEG - great troop
Wow, looks super! Love the ears and tail too, and awesome photos!
Looks like you had a great time and really added to the event! The pics are hilarious! Well done Rocky troopers!
Awesome job guys.

I really wanted to do it this year, but I couldn't. Sad
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Great troop, strange but nice pics, good work troops !
~ l ~
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SCARS & 4 Paws Walk sharpshooter2231 1 2,094 Sunday 29-Sep-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Kelz
  SCARS 4 paws animal rescue walk for awareness scoot040 1 2,879 Sunday 23-Sep-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Triple9
Troop Report 4 paws annual dog walk scoot040 1 4,206 Monday 5-Sep-2016, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Xmez