Cortana reporting for duty
Hi All,

It's taken me a while to get on here... my bad, I know... I'm two years into costuming (currently wrangle for Drawn2Life... several of you will know me as Cortana on the forum there too)...

My first costuming plan for 501st is as Mara Jade (it's gonna take a while to compile the costume, so hopefully by the end of the year I may have it up and going)... (and thank you to Snarky for all the links for her costume, greatly appreciated).

Know many of the 501sters on facebook, and all of them have been encouraging me to join you guys at some point, so here I am!

Looking forward to trooping with you all at some time in the future, whether I'm just wrangling, or in costume Smile
Hi Cortana, I'm a newbie to, although I think you already know how open and friendly this bunch is. I'm looking forward to meeting them all in person, and you too now.

CHeers
Rachet
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Hi Rachet,

Thank you for the warm welcome Smile they are a pretty open and friendly bunch, I must agree Smile

Looking forward to meeting everyone and yourself too Smile
Welcome (at last!) to the forums Cortana!
LOL thanks Kev... it took a while, I know Wink
YAYAYAY You're here! Mara Jade huh!? you'll be a brilliant Mara Jade Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Hahahaha yeah, finally here! And I so hope so!!!! :D
well welcome Cortana great to see you over here Smile
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Why thank you kind sir Smile
Yay!!! Cortana is here to (eventually) join in on the 501st awesomeness Wink Welcome to your future... :D
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Bahahaha I will admit I literally LOL just then Wink
Welcome Cortana, good luck with your build. Looking forward to meeting you @ a Troop or AP in future.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks Bids (though we're friends on fb so you'll probs get to see it happen there lol) - the Star Wars/Doctor Who package gal Wink lol
Welcome to the Redbacks.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hello Renaé, Welcome to the Redback forums... Finally... Smile

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cadet Salbak reporting for duty Salbak 4 2,589 Saturday 2-Nov-2019, 03:55 PM
Last Post: MyKill
  CaptKayJay Reporting for duty CaptKayJay 4 4,371 Tuesday 13-Feb-2018, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
  FN-2199 Brisbane reporting for duty Booster 33 39,837 Sunday 11-Jun-2017, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Booster