Troop Report 
Date:
1st June 2013

Venue:
Greenleaf street, Upper Coomera

Time:
1:30pm - 3:30pm

Mission:
To make Isaiah's 5th Birthday Party the most awesome that it could possibly be!

Trooper Attendance:
Bullant TK-8547
Azrael TK-50168
Spooky DZ-19770

Guest Trooper Attendance:
JediMel - Rebel Legion Jedi
Rory - CDZ-0517
Lauren - CDZ-0518

Support Crew:
Elektra DZ-50169
MrsBullant

Detail:
Isaiah is a Star Wars nut. I remember meeting him and his father at Dreamworld where I mentioned that we are happy to attend birthday parties. Fast forward a couple of weeks ...

Bullant, MrsBullant, JediMel and the two Galactic Academy Jawas Rory and Lauren arrived by imperial shuttle at the pre-arranged time. We were quickly shown to our change room and started kitting up. Shortly after Spooky arrived and not long after Elektra arrived to inform us that the Rebels had scrambled Azrael's navigation computer and that he would be consequently arriving a bit late. A quick conference with the father and we decided to postpone our grand entrance until we had our full complement of TKs.

After Azreal arrived and kitted up, we were ready to go and burst out into the main part of the house to a stirring rendition of the Imperial March. I'm pretty sure that I saw jaws hit the ground in awe from at least a few of the 31 5 year olds that were in attendance. We introduced ourselves to the crowd and then formed ranks to have photos with each of the kids, starting with the birthday boy:

[Image: IMG_0647.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0649.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0700.jpg]
We were wondering what had happened to the pesky Jawas when we realised that the party goers seemed more interested in Star Wars denizens that were more their own size Smile

[Image: IMG_0658.jpg]

After the younglings had all had a photo or 3, it was time for the "big kids" to have their photos taken:

[Image: IMG_0676.jpg]

Next up it was time to sign happy birthday and cut the cake. I'm not sure if the younglings noticed our slightly changed wording of happy birthday with the required praise to The Emperor Wink

[Image: IMG_0717.jpg]

We were lead to believe that "the droids we were looking for" were to be found in the garage attached to the house. Upon inspection we discovered that this was a cunning plan by Rebel spies, drawing us into a diabolical trap known as "Gangnam Style". Apparently there is video of us enduring this hideous fate. Apparently.

[Image: gangnam.jpg]

After narrowly avoiding death and escaping the trap, it was time to board our shuttles and depart. With many hugs and high fives, it was time to leave and head to our next troop at Beenleigh. But that's a story for another trooper report.

PS: Had to put this picture in, this girl was adorable, she did the rounds giving at least 3 cuddles to each of us during the troop HeartHeartHeart

[Image: IMG_0748.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised:
Isaiah's father is planning on making a donation to the MS Australia. He told me after the party that the other parents were so blown away by us that he is doing a whip around and hopes to get donations from all of them. Amount TBA.

Injuries:
None

Malfunctions:
Bullant popped a shoulder during the Gangnam Style episode.

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Complete and utter success. I had Isaiah's parents and other parents at the party coming back to say how impressed they were and that this was the best birthday party they'd ever been to!

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1
hahahahahaha....what a blast you guys must have had, love the pics....woo hoo.

great work troopers
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

We done guy's, looks like you made his day.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Nice work guys and girls Smile
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Awesome job Troopers!!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
It's a trap!

[Image: th_Gangnam_zps6795eadc.jpg]

(Click on photo for video, but prepared to be afraid. Very afraid.)
Ha ha... This was a Fun troop... The Kids had a Great time... (the Big kids too...) Wink

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
nice dance moves troopers :P
Clones are cooler
Thats the dance floor in the Mos Eisley cantina, Ha Ha ;-p Nice job fellow troopers. Special Thanks to Azrael for the help with my eyes - Jawa can see now. Great Birthday.
JawaGCSN13 GCSN16   BN13:  BN16 DW2013    DW2016OCC2014
Sounds like a blast for everyone...loved the video of you guys dancing! Well done, great stuff.
I wonder if the mum can make ME that Birthday cake one day?!!!
well done troopers
I think we have our first dance act for DW14, well done troopers
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
(Sunday 2-Jun-2013, 08:45 PM)Rachet Wrote:  I think we have our first dance act for DW14, well done troopers

LOL, did you watch the video. I think I will be categorically ruled out of any potential DW dance act after that effort Wink
Great job guys!!! Wish I 5th birthday had you guys there hahaha
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Oh yeah... there is MOST DEFINATELY video footage of Bullant and Azrael dancing Gangnam Style. I made sure of that!!! Hehehe Jig

I do remember a Jawa being thrown in and tortured by being forced to dance as well. Smile
BN12  GCSN13 :DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report 5th September Birthday Party (Alex's 6th Birthday) Sly 10 14,048 Wednesday 9-Sep-2015, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach