gamesworld northlakes troop report
Troop Report 
Date: 1-6-2013

Venue:Gamesworld northlakes

Time:9am till 5pm ish

Mission:help support gamesworld move to a new location

Trooper Attendance:ashbash, Duras, benji, Payney ( love you R2-D2), Crypto, thrawnv'jun and me (scope)

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: Kev Vader (our boss),Sara (payney's lovely wife), madamsith, supatrooper, Ben(supatroopers son) Leah (crypto's lovely better half ), nighthawk

Detail:

Injuries: 1 rebel was almost killed but the imperial alliance decided to spare him Wink

Malfunctions: Ashbash lost a knee plate but saved herself

Public Incidents: scope made a new record for making 4 little girls ( 2-4yrs old) scream in 4 hrs ....muhahahaha ( I must be so scary )

Mission Status: I (commander Cody) arrived at the new shop at 8:45am and Ashbash was right there next to me ready for battle in Bo. We armoured up and the public began to flood in. Duras was not far behind us in TK with a Thrawn in rebel soldier (aka stackhat) and benji in animated clone. Payney rocked up with R2-D2 and Crypto in Chewy that once R2 and Chewy were there I dis armoured as no one wanted us anymore Sad Sad Sad

hahahahahahaha

just kidding guys.............we adore you both too Smile

we trooped till 5pm....actually I think we missed closing time and R2-D2 and Cody were still getting photos at 5:15pm..........R2, lets go home little buddy Smile time to recharge our batteries.

I want to add the massive effort from all the team today, well done, you all put in in a huge effort and I need to also make a special thnx to Duras who was there from 9am till 5:15 when we all left in our cars, well done mate, I am proud to troop with you anytime and of course that goes for ash, payney, crypto, benji and thrawn too. Proud of you all.
.......love from scope

Photos:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great to see Redbacks promoting a game shop that in turn sells and promotes Star Wars stuff that in turn promotes Star Wars fandome from which we get our members from. (I just re-read that and it made my head hurt).
Well done guys and gals, marathon troop.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Nice work guy's.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Great work full on effort well done!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Well Done all involved!
Good work troopers, sorry I couldn't be there today, can only fit so many troops in one day Smile
Great troop, guys. Sorry I couldn't make it.

It's good to see you guys supporting the gang who supported us. Brilliant work.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
They were a cool and very supportive group to hang out with.

Happy to support them any time they want us there... The shopping centre might not though as I think we caused some massive traffic jams Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
T'was indeed a most fantastic day! I loved how the crowd reacted to, and showed favouritism to, the different costumes. Being the only softie there I did become a friendly face who half wrangled the people into position, but got (slightly) lesser attention from fans. Then the armoured clones and TK got most peoples attention. Then Chewie came and the entire area just stopped, whipped out their cameras/phones and essentially blockaded the area with giggling people staring in wonder at Chewie. Then of course R2-D2 joined in and proved to be a crowd favourite as well Smile
I find it slightly ironic that the armoured clones/TKs attract little kids, but simultaneously scare them out of their minds Wink I think I saw more toddlers and young children yesterday than I have anywhere else. I sometimes forget what life is like for other people on weekends Cheeky

Great job all and trooping like champions (because we are Wink). Thanks Scope for organising this! Also a big thank you to the Games World staff for being so supportive and helpful. It made a big difference Smile

Ps a huge thanks to Nighthawk for offering the lift to the Garden City Doctor Who cinema - it made the preverbial cherry on top of the icing that was on top of the delicious cake that was the North Lakes troop Smile
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Thanks Jason for "scoping" out this troop...
[Image: tumblr_mnpc1mnd7q1stigppo10_1280.jpg]
It was most enjoyable to see the young and old stopping by to take a pic or have a look and a chat. Ash was always ready for action even though she almost past out under that bucket...
[Image: tumblr_mnpc1mnd7q1stigppo2_1280.jpg]
Centre management staff told me that they haven't see this much co-motion since the opening and security wanted to know where they could buy those blasters from!..
[Image: tumblr_mnpc1mnd7q1stigppo9_1280.jpg]
I think we canall learn from Chewie and R2 as they are well adverse with the over the shoulder look for the paparazzi...
[Image: tumblr_mnpc1mnd7q1stigppo5_1280.jpg]
Thanks guys for taking part Smile
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
nice pics there Supa Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
great work everyone
Thanks Supatrooper, great pics
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great pics Pez!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Was a great day and a real fun troop !

Great pics Pez !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 388 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 660 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,561 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops