TI 4056 Stormraven
TR 6263 Redpaint
DZ 15070 RebelRach
TD 19866 Blueski
CC 69696 Benji

Guest Trooper Attendance/Support Crew:
Gabbi (Benji's better half)

Details:
Troopers assembled at the Mater hospital, some having already gone a few rounds at the New Farm fete. While that crew made there way at lightspeed, Blueski, Redpaint and Doc relaxed while watching a great victory for the Empire out in the far off system of Hoth.

Once all troopers were kitted and assembled, a group photo was taken with our Starlight volunteers. Redpaint, Stormraven and Benji, with support crew Gabbi in tow, split and headed for one section of the wards while RebelRach, Blueski and Doc headed in the other direction. Both groups made short work of the wards - thankfully due to the fact that the wards weren't too populated today.

After a quick break the rest of the wards were completed with a quick game of Ping-Pong by RebelRach and Blueski Lol Then all re-joined for the last room where a huge fan requested a pic with all troopers. After a few more in the hall, all troopers proceeded back to the Starlight room and de-kitted after another great job by the Redbacks!!

Charity Funds Raised:
Nil but a heap of smiles and photos - even the staff requested a few pics

Injuries/Malfunctions:
Nil

Public Incidents:
Nil but a mum of a fan didn't take to kindly to the 'guy in red' - even trying to hide from him in the elevator Hehehe

Mission Status:
What else but another success for the Redbacks Doppeldaumen1

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...ht%20Visit
DW2011CVICVII
Good job Doc, another fun day
hey awesome work everyone!

thank you.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Well done Troopers, another successful mission.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
The grateful grandma with the little boy who asked us to distract him while the nurse took out his drip, and the ping pong game... a really rewarding experience. Well done troopers.
Starlight Captain Rock-On emailed me a few more pictures, i uploaded them but the link above in docs may be broken as i moved the folder to the correct locations (if admin can update with the link from here please?)

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...ht%20Visit

[Image: PDSC0039.jpg]
<p>
FNG
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Nice report Doc,

was a good troop too.
Even if I managed to scare that lady.
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Always a fun troop Smile
Clones are cooler
Beanie - fixed up (I hope . . .)
DW2011CVICVII
yep all good mate.
<p>
FNG
</p>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Mater Ekka Party Doc 20 33,191 Sunday 18-Aug-2013, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Beanie
Troop Report July Wonder Factory Visit - Saturday 27/07/13 Bullant 14 22,448 Monday 29-Jul-2013, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Sabine
Troop Report Mater Starlight Visit - 30th June benji 4 9,201 Wednesday 3-Jul-2013, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Beanie