hi from brisbane
And if you want more info on an officer, then the following thread is pretty much THE thread to read:

http://www.501st.com.au/forum/thread-3988.html

Have fun, it might take you a while but it is worth the effort Smile
hi guys

im looking at purchasing the $ 130 Star Wars Imperial Officer Black Garbardine Uniform Costume
and the cap but the button is wrong ? plus the boots @$80.00 so all i need is the rank slides and the
code cylinders and the belt + buckle

thanks for all the help in making joining the legion happen
i emailed authentic props a few days ago about a kit ready to modify and havent got a response yet so i will start my officer costume build
Most of the armour producers do this as a hobby in their spare time. They have real lives and families so don't be surprised if it takes a while to get a response.
ok ty bullant

i was looking at a ready to assemble armour kit and helmet / bucket combo
from authentic props from my research they are approved armourers for the 501st legion
no word from authentic props yet Sad
(Friday 23-Aug-2013, 11:07 PM)droll30 Wrote:  no word from authentic props yet Sad

I'm sure you will hear from them soon. If you haven't heard from him after a week, send another email. I think sometimes he may get inundated with emails and like Bullant mentioned "Most of the armour producers do this as a hobby in their spare time. They have real lives and families so don't be surprised if it takes a while to get a response."

Do not get disheartened... keep that dream of being a TK alive by attending as a wrangler at events. I knew nothing about building armour, however with the help of members on here and lots of research and reading both here and especially on FISD... I am on my way with my build. Slow and steady.
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
hi all

thanks for all the advice and the help when it came to
getting my armour kit but i have another question
im getting it made and sent over from the uk from the guys at CFO
who have assured me that it is above the 501st minimum standard
for enlistment
it will be a screen accurate rotj stormtrooper the kit will be complete
pretty much all i have to work on is a neck seal boots and a undersuit
i wanna be sure that i can gain entry to the 501st and not spend heaps of money only to have my application rejected

thanks for any advice

droll30
Droll I can introduce to a person whom they copied a certain part as all them carry same serial numbers , and little nicks and marks and such . Ask them this if they using the orignal moulds ( bucks ) how did Andrew keep them in pristine condition ? I sure you soon realise they copy's of copy's of the oringal buck they dumpster dived for at end of filming .

My tx ( black Stormtrooper ) cost my self about 800 Australian but that a fx kit and as been said it needs major upgrades again to stay approved . If you like pm me and I put you in touch with some pple I sure are approved vendors like cap west and am and if needed a local blaster maker who may still have a blaster for sale.
Cheers
Wolf
FNG
DW2013
DW2014
the kit ive will soon have coming from CFO armor
is apparently screen accurate made from the original moulds
but the whole thing for armour set to be built and frieghted to me is upwards of 2grand AUD
wolf do you know of any cheaper armour merchants out there?
CFO is the best ROTJ armour you can get, the most accurate there is.
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
thanks seantrooper

heres a pic of the finish set as i should arrive at my house

all i need is the neck seal the boots and a couple other things

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...72779&type
evant_count=1
That Facebook pic is over a year old. I'm no expert on TK's, so I hope it fit's you well. I'd hate for you to be trying to pull it apart to adjust it to your frame. $2k is a lot for a Stormtrooper costume, I doubt you'll get your money back if you need to sell it if it's wrong.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

hi all

im about to submit my measurments to the armour builder so it can be the correct size
and i shouldnt have to trim it too much. the build fits most sizes of person. the armour designer is on the approved list over at whitearmour and i may ask to skype him to ensure im not gonna get ripped off
I'm sure your gonna get your suit. I hope that when you do get it, it fits you without issues Smile
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]