hi from brisbane
hi guys
the build coming along well but i cant see the junkyard on here
ive been seen in person and verified by kevvader so who do i see about becoming verified so i can see
the junkyard ?
thanks again for everyones help
droll30
Hey Droll since you have met some of the Garrison now you should be getting verified, however with so many new people to keep track sometimes status upgrades do get overlooked.

Also did you manage to sign on the JRS forums?
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
I do believe you met 'Cobra', not myself.
ok i get confused with who is who in costume i found out that i have a DL44 blaster with sound i
picked up a couple months back i painted it black so would i just have to paint the end of the barrel silver ? it looks identical to this one but its all black atm http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/390437947992
does anyone know where to get the red/ black 501st legion shirts from?
you will have to wait till your a full member and then for the next run to be done
DW2013 to DW2018
i just remebered i had picked up a DL44 blaster a couple of months back and it looks identical to this one is it ok to use as weapon until i get my E11 from crypto in a months time ? my version has been painted all black though http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/390437947992
can anyone help with my application photos when the time comes?
Someone should be able to help you, depending on where you live and/or if you can get to a troop/AP. Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

ok thanks buzzard ive got my own shuttle/ car so i can travel to most places in QLD with ease
anyone know where i can pick up a DL44 holster?
how many bloody costumes you buying/getting/make dude! SLOW DOWN!!!!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Ok. Sunday is a big if and if that doesn't work out
I just got back to my tie pilot build
Just received shipping details on my jumpsuit and cap
So they should be here any day now and I can continue with the tie pilot build
I'm looking at 1 none armoured character and 1 armoured 1atm
hi all

so i got my biker kit today AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to put together even with instructions
so im just looking at a pile of white plastic atm and im totally frustrated
can anyone help or am i just gonna be a imperial crewman for the rest of my 501st career ?
droll30