Adelaide new member needs outfit
Hi all, I'm Nathan. Been wanting to join for a while now. I am currently looking for a storm trooper costume. Found some 'licensed' ones on eBay for about $1200. I am curious if anyone in Adelaide has one cheaper for sale. I could have saved over time or layby one at game traders. How ever I get married in October and the week before is a 70's party. So I want to wear one there. Can anyone please help. I am friends with 'jay and Ben' (use to work at eb games). I also can't wait to join you all on charity runs and can organize charity runs in Westfield.

Thanks Nathan

Reply here or email mightycraill@hotmail.com

Smile
Welcome Nathan,
If you're in Adelaide, you might have better luck on the http://www.501sdg.com/ they cover SA
Ken
Welcome mate, as muppet said head over to th SA guys and introduce yourself.
One thing I will say though, stay away from buying costumes/Armour on eBay.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
(Friday 30-Aug-2013, 06:16 AM)Darth Craill Wrote:  Hi all, I'm Nathan. Been wanting to join for a while now. I am currently looking for a storm trooper costume. Found some 'licensed' ones on eBay for about $1200. I am curious if anyone in Adelaide has one cheaper for sale. I could have saved over time or layby one at game traders.

Do not buy from ebay. $1200 is roughly what you'd be looking at for a completed approvable stormtrooper, but that's buying a kit and building it yourself.

I highly doubt that anything you can buy from gametraders would be approvable either (probably the same EFX junk that you have found on ebay).
Oh yeah, don't buy from gametraders, they sell the Rubies junk, not worth the money and will turn yellow after not to long.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Sweet thanks guys.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to join 501 Need a Stormy outfit madine 16 27,308 Wednesday 13-Apr-2011, 08:47 PM
Last Post: The Scotsman