Troop Report 
Date:
7th September 2013

Venue:
Wooloowin

Time:
12:00-1:30pm

Mission:
To bring joy and happiness to Byron and his friends at his 6th Birthday Party.

Trooper Attendance:
TK-8547 Bullant
TI-4056 stormraven
ID-15070 Rebelrach

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Wrangler - MrsBullant

Details:
With some last minute (very last minute) re-organisation Bullant, stormraven and Rebelrach were able to field the call to help Byron celebrate his 6th Birthday. We all arrived at 11:30 and proceeded to armour up. Nobody left any part of their costume at home Wink

We headed out side and took up position in a shady position to welcome the younglings as they arrived at the party. Some were shocked. Some were awed. All eventually went away smiling.

[Image: IMG_1023.jpg]

While the younglings were distracted with local food stuffs, Bullant and stormraven took time out to use the local recreational facilities

[Image: IMG_1041.jpg]

Most of the kids and some of the parents came dressed in some pretty cool Star Wars costumes. This Anakin was brilliant, complete with scar and rat's tail. He did seem to be confused as to which side he was fighting for at times

[Image: IMG_1074.jpg]

After some big group photos it was time for us to depart on our Imperial Shuttle.

[Image: IMG_1046.jpg]

Charity Funds Raised:
Parents will be making a $300 donation to Starlight Foundation.

Injuries / Malfunctions:
None

Public Incidents:
None

Mission Status:
Smashing Success

Photos:
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1
the swing photo with the hapless "they just wont listen to me" officer is fantastic Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Well done troopers!!
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Injuries / Malfunctions:
None ????????????????????

psssst Bullant what about the neckseal Cheeky
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
great job troopers
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Nice work troopers.
+
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
(Sunday 8-Sep-2013, 12:40 AM)stormraven Wrote:  psssst Bullant what about the neckseal Cheeky

I have no idea what you are talking about!

(Saturday 7-Sep-2013, 06:21 PM)Bullant Wrote:  Nobody left any part of their costume at home Wink
ok I must have been mistaken then Wink This was a nice troop and it was great to be appreciated by the family. Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
I received a thank you email from the family today - I will PM it to the troopers who attended and made there day so special.

I was also advised that the family have made a $300 donation to The Starlight Foundation!!!!

Doppeldaumen1 Doppeldaumen1 Doppeldaumen1
DW2011CVICVII
Lord Vader has curly ginger hair ?
Does this armour make my bum look big ?
That little Annakin was so great...and the dad's thermal detonator with light and sound was awesome. Lovely people and a fun troop!