Troop Report 
Date:
7th September 2013

Venue:
Beaudesert Show Grounds, Beaudesert

Time:
10am-4:30pm

Mission:
To bring joy and happiness to the Residence of the Beaudesert Shire.

Trooper Attendance:
TD-19866 Blueski
TK-3989 Buzzard
3860 Sithprincess (Snow Bunny)

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Wrangler - Cre8tiv
Wrangler - Night Hawk
TK-8547 Bullant
Mrs Bullant

Details:
Hopefully this report will be up to standard as it is my first, so here goes.
Once all troopers had assembled and kitted up they set out to show the power of the Empire to the local inhabitants who marvelled, laughed, in some instances cried at the sight of them. Some of the side show operators were keen for troopers to show off their skills in both a test of strength and accuracy during which the phrase I cant see a thing in this helmet was coined several times. Buzzard shook his money maker with a travelling band and Blueski found a stall who offered to wash his kit.

After lunch Buzzard and Sithprincess had to depart which left Blueski, Cre8tiv and Night Hawk to take the afternoon shift. After some lunch and a quick visit from Bullant and Mrs Bullant they set out once more. Blueski decided to play a few games of statues, standing still and waiting for the right moment to surprise onlookers that he was in fact real. Overall another great troop and thanks to everyone for a top effort.

MISSION STATUS-
Complete success.

PHOTOS-
http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=4&page=1
Great report.

Was a fun day. Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Was a wonderful day. Best moment, would have to have been that teenage girl and the "statue" Smile
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Beaudesert Agricultural Show 2018 MyKill 0 1,726 Thursday 14-Mar-2019, 08:03 PM
Last Post: MyKill
Troop Report Beaudesert Show 2015 Diatium 13 17,597 Tuesday 15-Sep-2015, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Rayvn
Troop Report Beaudesert Show, Day 1 Bullant 2 8,336 Monday 9-Sep-2013, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Spooky