Muppet's Armour Party April 2010
Troop Report 
Date: Anzac Day 2010

Venue: Muppet's place Wynnum

Time: 10:00-16:00

Mission:A chance for new recruits to get a first hand look at what's involved in building a costume and put a face to a name. Relay4Life meeting

Trooper Attendance: His Supreme Awesomeness SuperAzza (HSAS), Hopfat, Kit, TheWolf,TheSniper, The Scotsman, Kieran, Liz & J, Moxxxie, Rick, Draco,Crypto and younglins, Lestat, Muppet

Recurit Attendance: JimCricket, fx.guy, Deltorn,Tyrael

Support Crew:The Scotsman better half Jolie and younglins, Mel and younglings, Steve (Muppet's next door neighbour)

Detail:Troopers and Recruits starting arriving in shifts from 9:30am and soon a formidable group of the legions finest were busy dremeling,gluing,painting,sewing and cutting.With plenty of new recruits enlisting, the Emperor will soon have even more troopers to help conquer,, i mean bring peace to the outer rim furtherest territories. Muppets legendary burnt sausages and salads sustenance more than satisfied working troopers appetite's and many ales quenched their thirst. Application pictures were taken and even a rogue lonesome jedi had his mug shot taken.
Moxxxie was showing off her exciting new technology, instant photo printing with a remarkable little machine that had many troopers enthralled.
Mr Gonk earned his keep, keeping the beverages cold.
Unfortunately it was time to wrap the show up and everyone boarded their transport and headed off to home./b]

[b]Injuries:HSAS's pride trying to hone his Ripstick skills,

Malfunctions:N/A

Public Incidents:Some random Jedi who was soon dealt with swiftly

Mission Status:A complete success, Many new recruits were able to put a face to a name, check out which armour will best suit's them. A great Afternoon and thankyou to all who attended and made is so. Tanna for being a great host. If i have forgotten anyone, i havent done so on purpose, pm me and i will ammend my post.
Thankyou again

Photos:[Image: P25-04-10_120602.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_120601.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_1215.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_1206.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_113101.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_1131.jpg]
Here's a couple of pics for The Scotsman
[Image: P25-04-10_144902.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_1448.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_1449.jpg] [Image: P25-04-10_144901.jpg]
Was an awesome day, thanks everyone Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Looks like you all had a great day, shame I had to miss it Sad

Next time Gadget, next time...
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Another great ap.

Thanks muppet for putting on a good spread.Doppeldaumen1

And big thanks to Tanna for putting up with us.Wink
Thanks muppet for the toys too Smile I will master that ripstick!!!

HSAS
Thanks for today Muppet and Tanya. Good to see everyone there and a few new faces.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
thanks Muppet and Tanya, it was a good day and great to see a few new faces as well.
Economical Assault Trooper
Thanks Muppet and Tanya for your hospitality. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Thanks Muppet and Tanya for an awesome ap. Now to infiltrate the Rebels
Much appreciated guys! Always a great day bayside.

Hope to return the favour soon!
sorry i couldnt make it,,,called the flu and i didnt think anyone wanted it
Fantastic day, thanks Muppet & Tanya.

Doug - thanks for NOT sharing. Appreciated :-)
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
(Sunday 25-Apr-2010, 10:56 PM)TD-1535 Wrote:  sorry i couldnt make it,,,called the flu and i didnt think anyone wanted it

Aww comeon now Doug. You have to share, that's what were all about. Hehehe

Sorry to hear mate, you were missed.
thanks again muppet. hope you guys injoyed the cakes. wish i could of stayed the hole day.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Sorry about not saying this in this thread earlier( just found it), but this ap was very influenial to my thoughts about my suit . It was great to put faces to names, and get opinion on things but be able to bounce ideas makes the difference! The hospitality was amazing a big hip hip hooray to Muppet and Tanna! This was a relaxed and family environment, kids running around having fun, b.b.q smoking away and MR GONK saving the day! To recruits that didnt come you really missed out! (as this was for us) Well mostly and to try out Mr Gonk of course!Lol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Troop report : Armour party and Nixie welcome Iceheart 5 4,590 Tuesday 24-Sep-2019, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Squid
  Troop report - Yeerongpilly armour party Iceheart 6 6,561 Sunday 17-Jun-2018, 09:17 PM
Last Post: TripleSix
  KEVKON '13 - Armour Party pics SupaTrooper 3 8,943 Saturday 6-Apr-2013, 10:02 PM
Last Post: hopfot