Code:
Date:

Venue: Gamesworld Northlakes troop

Time:10am till 1pm

Mission: To protect the galaxy and help draw attention to the Gamesworld shop

Trooper Attendance: Paney , Solo, Scope,
RBG: TKID and username/costume

WRANGLERS : Sly, Madamsith
GA Kids : someone please help me here. ( 1 x jawa and 1 x boba fett)

Payney and scope started the day off like any other day, beer in one hand and bikini tall blond in the other...oops, sorry wrong day.

ok, this day we started with armoring up in the carpark as it started to pour down hard, so running into the centre we blow dried Chewbacca down and gave him a brush to make himself presentable. Then immediately the public jumped on Chewy for pics cause.....say it with me...."Everybody loves Chewy".... yeah, thats right, he is a ladies man alright.
Anyway we stuck to the mission at hand and kept pointing towards the Gamesworld sign with every pic taken by the public.
Scope made some girls scream aswell but unfortunatly they were about 3yrs old and didn't like me one bit Sad oh well stick to what I do best, order clones around.
Solo turned up and did his best TK impression with a TK suit on Smile
Sly and Madamsith (my lady) wrangled for us and kept all the citizens in line as they were fighting over getting pics with Chewy and the stormtrooper.
After 3hrs we were pretty tired of all the star treatment and flashes from cameras so we decided to call it a day at 1pm...had a big drink of blue milk which Chewy had never had before and we now know he is lactos intolerant .....ohhhhhh dear...poor Chewy Sad

We headed back to the ship to return to our families who were glad to see that we survived another day at the front line.

Goodbye , farewell and AMEN..................

if anyone has some pics of the day please put up. I dont have any sorry

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Great work supporting our generous sponsors
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Great to see you guys survived another day on the front line Doppeldaumen1
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 336 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 571 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
  Troop Report - Rise of Skywalker Midnight Screening - Indooroopilly satel 1 2,483 Monday 30-Dec-2019, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Cyclops