Thu 11-Dec-2014 - Wonder Factory Xmas party - Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital
Hi all, Kelli from the Childrens Hospital Foundation sent me this email:

On behalf of the Children’s Hospital Foundation I wanted to say a huge thank you for coming to the Kids Christmas Party and Carols by Glow Stick. Our attendance numbers were lower than what we are used to, but that is always a good thing as it means there are less children in hospital. Despite this and the rain, the patients and families that came to the event had a fantastic time. It was so much fun watching the kids enjoy themselves and see the smiles on their little faces.

You truly made the event very special by giving patients and families a chance to enjoy some Christmas fun that they otherwise would not have been able to attend.

We’re extremely grateful to you for giving up your time and resources to support the Foundation. Without your generosity we would not have been able to run such a great event. We’ve had so much positive feedback from patients, families and staff who all had a fantastic evening. As always you are a joy to work with. Please pass on our thanks to everyone involved in the event.

Thank you for helping us work wonders for sick kids and for making Christmas a special time for our families.

I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and very happy New Year! See you in 2015.
DW2011CVICVII

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thu 11-Dec-2014 - Wonder Factory Xmas party - Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital - by Doc - Wednesday 17-Dec-2014, 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Queensland Children's Hospital visit - Feb 2024 Donut 2 256 Friday 22-Mar-2024, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party - Townsville 2023 DShrike 4 495 Monday 11-Dec-2023, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party Townsville DShrike 3 672 Thursday 8-Dec-2022, 01:21 PM
Last Post: TripleSix