Troop Report 
Date:
Thursday 30th April

Venue:
EB Games Hervey Bay

Time:
4:00pm – 7:30pm

Mission:
To assist EB Games Hervey Bay with their Starlight Week. Shaking the tin for donations for the Starlight Foundation.

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: TS-22422 Baytrooper - Snowtrooper

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Wrangled by the EB Games staff

Details:
The area had been previously secured by a “friendly” a few days before.

[Image: IMG_0471_zpsx7z6niru.jpg]

The AT-AT ambled into the drop off zone and deployed the Snowtrooper for his mission.

After the Snowtroopers own survey of the area, he set up a small outpost in the docking bay at EB Games. The cool Air-Con made him feel right at home and he was able to initiate his mission with ease. Some citizens had been alerted to the presence of the trooper and were waiting to intercept. It turned out they were sympathetic to the Empire and made many donations to help support the Starlight Week. Many holo-pics were captured by the citizens and support was flowing through the shopping centre. The trooper only paused in his mission when the game trailer for Battlefront played on the in-store monitors, which made him tingle with delight and stare at the monitor.

The mission finished off with a quick patrol of the centre to gather some extra credits for the Foundation.

The Snowtrooper had completed his mission and proceeded to make his way back to the AT-AT to be delivered to his next mission.

Charity Funds Raised:
Approximately $298.60

Injuries / Malfunctions:
N/A

Public Incidents:
N/A

Mission Status:
Successful

Photos:

[Image: IMG_0476_zpslkavysre.jpg]

A strange being from another world also appeared at the location and claimed he was there to help. I kept my eyes on him though and ended up detaining him for further questioning.

[Image: IMG_0474_zpsekxsi5v8.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0478_zpsqos2cd5p.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0479_zps3xjosloe.jpg]
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
Nice work Adam!
"Research, THEN, make it look like the picture!"

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
That's amazing work Adam well done Solo Trooper!!
Righteous!
"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear, I said supper is ready!"
DW2015 -> DW2018
OCC2015 -> OCC19
BN15 -> SN19
GCSN16 ->  GCSN19

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Week Mackay 2023 TripleSix 4 441 Monday 2-Oct-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: APOK
Troop Report Starlight Week - Zing Logan (week 2) MyKill 1 339 Sunday 3-Sep-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Starlight Week EB Games Albert Street Donut 4 463 Wednesday 30-Aug-2023, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz