Starlight Week Mackay
Troop Report 
Date:  21st August 2022

Venue: Canelands Mackay

Time: 10:00 - 14:00

Mission: To raise assist in raising money for the Starlight foundation and bring joy to unsuspecting civilians

Trooper Attendance:
RBG: DZ-46824 TripleSix

Details:
Koroght gaghgt Takt.
Aargh,
Eyaak urk urk. Ru rah ru rah. Urrr urah urah urah?

*Clears throat.
I was wondering the Mackay wastelands on a mission to find some new Tuyiskt sisktn (Hunting grounds) when I stumbled upon an ancient temple known to the locals as "Cane Lands".
I entered this place of worship and found it to be filled with many delights and treasures. More then I had ever encountered in my whole life.
I was spoilt and refreshed and felt that I should return the favor to the local townspeople and assist them in raising money for the great 'Star Light'

I entered the main arena and started to do what Tuskens do best. Bring smiles to everyone around and torment Uli-ah and parents as much as possible!

I found a child the Empire have been searching for but have yet to decide if turning it in or returning it will be the best course of action.

Charity Funds Raised: $7,742.20

Injuries / Malfunctions: None

Public Incidents: Various smiles and high fives

Mission Status: Awesome success as always!

Photos:
[Image: RQG0x6A.jpg]
[Image: c4F3uKm.jpg]
[Image: duPoVf1.jpg]
Automatic doors make me feel like a jedi 

DW2016   DW2017 DW2018 DW2019
[Image: Q8GkS6o.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Starlight Week Mackay 2023 TripleSix 4 563 Monday 2-Oct-2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: APOK
Troop Report Starlight Week - Zing Logan (week 2) MyKill 1 399 Sunday 3-Sep-2023, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Starlight Week EB Games Albert Street Donut 4 596 Wednesday 30-Aug-2023, 01:49 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz