New Troop. Journey to the 501st
Troop Report 
Hey all! I just signed up not even 10 minutes ago and thought I would introduce myself and talk a little about why I'm here. 

So to start, Hello, I am Sheridan (Alex to my mates which yall can use here too), I'm 26 and live on the NSW South Coast. Ive been a fan of SW since I was a little girl and always dreamt of making my own costumes and armours. Im looking at building a Phase 2 Clone trooper costume with my 2 3D printers. Ive built armor before, having done the Mk 43 Iron Man suit, as well as some props. Im wanting to get the first lot of files on the printer within the next week but as I am currently sick, I do not like my chances  Lol 

I'll admit I do struggle sometimes as I have a touch of the 'tism so I would love to hear from some other phase 2 builders for tips and advice. I will be posting updates when I have them and I'm beyond excited to even be doing this. Reddit was right, you never build "just 1 suit". 

Hope everyone is staying safe with all the floods. Cant wait to hear from you guys!  Peace
OCC2017 BN11
Hi Sheridan , phase 2 clones are a great choice of armor , I noticed you are from the south coast of NSW , Redback Garrison covers QLD territory and NT , NSW is covered by Southern Cross Garrison.
This is a link to SCG .
https://www.501scg.org/forum/index.php

They are a good crew and will meet your every need and requirements to help you on your journey to becoming a 501st member .
Cheers
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
(Sunday 16-Oct-2022, 07:30 PM)Cyclops Wrote:  Hi Sheridan , phase 2 clones are a great choice of armor , I noticed you are from the south coast of NSW , Redback Garrison covers QLD territory and NT , NSW is covered by Southern Cross Garrison.
This is a link to SCG .

They are a good crew and will meet your every need and requirements to help you on your journey to becoming a 501st member .
Cheers
Thanks for the reply! i signed up in that one too a few hours ago. I cant seem to make posts and the forum is pretty much empty and naked. Im a Beaudesert girl and frequently make trips up to QLD for what its worth. Would i still be able to ask some questions in this group?
OCC2017 BN11
(Monday 17-Oct-2022, 02:07 PM)doomdoom15 Wrote:  
(Sunday 16-Oct-2022, 07:30 PM)Cyclops Wrote:  Hi Sheridan , phase 2 clones are a great choice of armor , I noticed you are from the south coast of NSW , Redback Garrison covers QLD territory and NT , NSW is covered by Southern Cross Garrison.
This is a link to SCG .

Cheers
Thanks for the reply! i signed up in that one too a few hours ago. I cant seem to make posts and the forum is pretty much empty and naked. Im a Beaudesert girl and frequently make trips up to QLD for what its worth. Would i still be able to ask some questions in this group?

For sure , if you have questions we will do what we can to assist , new cadets generally have limited access to forums until they are approved , Andy Price is their GCO and he’s a pretty good bloke , reach out on the forums and introduce yourself and hopefully you’ll get the welcome you deserve .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Long Journey, North - Introduction for DJ Deathstar DJ Deathstar 5 1,810 Friday 9-Apr-2021, 07:20 PM
Last Post: sharpshooter2231