Dreamworld Night Market
Troop Report 
Date - Friday 14th April

Venue - Dreamworld Night Market

Time - 5.30

Mission – To bring the Redback awesome to the night markets!

Trooper Attendance
MyKill – ANH TI
Teiwaz – TB
Zerebin – TROS Kylo
Snips – BH Bo Katan
Bolt_2112 – Cody
Sharpshooter2231 – ID
DJ Deathstar – ID
Chief – TB
Fives.For.Fighting – Arc
Glitch – TK
JD –
BlueGreyWolf - Pilot

Support Crew
Kelz, Drone, Meowied_Cass, Ktty

Details – We attended the Dreamworld Night Market for their Cosplay Market Night. We ended up being quite a popular part of the night! I came straight from Supanova bump in, as did Chief. And Snips and Bolt stopped in after their LONG drive down for Nova weekend!
The markets are a busy weekend event, with food trucks, music and movies! It was a pretty fun event! The organisers were kind enough to offer us meal vouchers and we even did a little video to help surprise a Make A Wish child for Supanova the following day. There was a revolving camera booth type situation and it made for quite a lot of fun! Everyone did a fantastic job with how busy it was, and it brought up a lot of fun memories for most of us about our ol’ Dreamworld days.

Charity Funds Raised - $500 for Arundel Park, STILL waiting for receipt.

Injuries/Malfunctions – NIL as far as I’m aware! 

Public Incidents – We had quite a bit of planning for this event to go ahead. But it was a success. We did have a Dreamworld photographer trying to sell photos taken of us on the night, but an easy fix after a quick chat with the organiser.

Mission Status – A great success!

Photos - For whatever reason, the photos I try to attach never work; if anyone has any tips please let me know!

Sorry for the delay in posting this - I was trying to wait until we got the receipt back from Dreamworld for the donation but I'm yet to get it still.
[Image: 52823681051_fe00147a57_z.jpg]

[Image: 52824081495_ce2dfd5257_z.jpg]

Here are some pics I errr borrowed from Facebook :P 

Great troop, we had a lot of fun!
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
Outstanding work troopers .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14