Returning Member
Good Evening,
I hope you are all well!

My name is Zach and I was a member for a short time ten years ago in the sunny coast, so long ago.... 

After almost a decade of defence work we have now settled back in Queensland in Toowoomba and I am keen to reignite my passion for star wars and get involved in the 501st again.

Previously I had an imperial shuttle pilot that I have since sold, however I am leaning more towards a clone build at some point for my first new character, as the clone wars is my favourite time period.

I hope you have all had a good Christmas and have a great new year

Kindest regards,
Zac
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Hi there Wrigzach

Welcome back to the Redbacks. 10 years ago I had just signed up as a cadet here in Toowoomba.
Myself and RingMaster both build Clones locally. So if you have any questions I'm sure either of us can help or show you through our kits.
Keep your eye out for Toowoomba troops, I'm sure we would all like to meet another Toowoomba Trooper.

Happy new year to you also!
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
(Sunday 31-Dec-2023, 09:38 PM)Bolt_2112 Wrote:  Hi there Wrigzach

Welcome back to the Redbacks. 10 years ago I had just signed up as a cadet here in Toowoomba.
Myself and RingMaster both build Clones locally. So if you have any questions I'm sure either of us can help or show you through our kits.
Keep your eye out for Toowoomba troops, I'm sure we would all like to meet another Toowoomba Trooper.

Happy new year to you also!
Hi Bolt,

Happy new year to you as well!

That sounds great, if you wouldn't mind me having a look and even meeting over a beer or coffee at some point to introduce in person.

I'll definitely be leaning on some expertise when I get the kit

We just moved out to Meringandan but I can drive into town around work whenever it suits you.

Cheers,
Zac

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Welcome back,
you gonna come try some Indian with Jag and me again lol
(Tuesday 2-Jan-2024, 09:21 AM)muppet Wrote:  Welcome back,
you gonna come try some Indian with Jag and me again lol
I think I am better at spice now but you can keep the lava

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Welcome back. Bolt is your man for clones and you are in the right place up there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  returning photog and new Paz Vizsla build DataQueue 0 231 Tuesday 1-Aug-2023, 08:51 PM
Last Post: DataQueue