Flood Appeal Challenge
Date: 25/02/2011

Venue: Moxxxie's Workplace, Milton Brisbane

Time: 13:15

Mission:
To ensure the safety of the local inhabitants, and ensure that all fund-raising promises were kept.

Over $800 would be donated to the Flood Appeal, so long as I could get my boss dressed in Stormtrooper armour. Well... I did it!

Trooper Attendance:
TK Moxxxie

Guest Trooper Attendance:
TK "Commander" Steve (Moxxxie's Boss)

Detail:
At 13.00, pizza was delivered to the place of "impact" and both Moxxxie and the "Commander" prepared to suit-up. Moxxxie had to give detailed instructions and demonstrations on how to put on the armour - something that is taken for granted by any seasoned veteran. We got there in the end - and had a great laugh.

We invited several 'floors' of our office in for lunch and photos. This was only a small unofficial troop, but much fun and laughter were had by all.

Big thanks goes to Steve for being such a good sport and putting on our awkward armour. Thanks also goes to Cobra for lending me his suit of armour for the day!

Injuries:
Nil

Malfunctions:
Nil

Public Incidents:
as part of the dare, both troopers walked across Coronation Drive to take a photo with a local law enforcement officer directing traffic. Traffic was subsequently stopped while the law enforcement officer fished out his iPhone in order to get a photographic memento.

Mission Status:
Success!

Photos:
[Image: IMG_4886.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4896.jpg]
[Image: IMG_4951.jpg]
[Image: IMG_5022.jpg]
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Friday 25-Feb-2011, 02:37 PM)Moxxxie Wrote:  [Image: IMG_5022.jpg]

wow, managed to sit down... nice... Hehehe
-----------------------------
DW2012
~ Because overkill is never enough ~

Stuff I do...
- Stormtrooper
- Imperial Officer
- Photographer (Canon EOS 7D)
- Paramedic (NSW Ambulance)
Awesome. I've been thinking about talking to higherups on having a stormtrooper at work on the tarmac. Doubt we could convince BAC into letting it happen though. Lol
Awesome, that pic of your boss on the phone has to go into one of the rotating images..its a keeper.
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
Should read the posts better rather than looking at the pics "What the? THATS NOT RIC!!!"

Good work moxxxie Smile
Well, at least your boss now knows what you go through when you suit up..Smile

I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Excellent work Mox Smile
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great work Moxxxie.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Way to make things happen and change the world into a better place.

Well done, Moxxxie.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Bloody amateur, he had the bicep pieces around the wrong way!
Well done Moxxxie and Steve. (Steve's a good bloke btw)
That is so great! Well done Mox, now I wonder if my boss would fit into some armour.....hmmmm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report K-mart Wishing Tree Appeal 2010 crypto 7 14,042 Monday 29-Nov-2010, 09:30 AM
Last Post: hopfot