hi all i am new here
hi am new to this i am looking to get a stormtrooper costume so i can join i love starwars so much and i play lot of the starwars games to and play starwarsgalaxies all the stuff you all do so good i seen on the site of the 501 legion i cant spell to good and i had cancer to i am get better now
and the name is juan or john
Welcome Juan.

Where abouts are you here in QLD?

How old?

What do you do for a crust?

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Scotty
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
Hi mate welcome aboard. You've come to the right place if you want to be a stormtrooper.
There are some very good makers of TK armour out there some fit different body types better.
I'm sure we'll be able to help you out in that department, just whatever you do please don't go straight to ebay, you'll most likely pay way to much.
So where abouts do you live, Brisbane or elsewhere?
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
Where abouts are you here in QLD? i live in caboolture

How old? 33

What do you do for a crust? i am on a pensioner

Tell us a little bit about yourself. i love star wars so much and play same of the games i am on starwarsgalaxies i love to join wen i get my stormtrooper costume to buy and i had cancer i am a lot better now i am on my pc a lot play games and stuff

i look on e bay and nope dont like what i seen i love to get to know to make one or to know were i can buy one
and thanks
Hi John/Jaun!

Welcome to the Redback Forums. We have a couple of troopers up your way.

If you like Star Wars, you have come to the right place..Smile
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
thanks for all the wellcome and wen i found out queensland have the 501 legion i all most die i so happy to know queens land got one and now i can join to
caboolture!! sweet another northsider. welcome to the boards mate. feel free to ask questions and have alook around. best advice i can give you is take your time.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Welcome to the Redback forum Juan. The best bit of advice I can give you is to ask a lot of questions, do your research, then go looking to buy. Plenty of guys and girls who can point you in the right direction. This Tusken out
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
ok thanks to buy overseas cost a lot i been looking it looks like the goldcost is the way to go i have to get sit name to know were to go i have a bout 800 on me to get one
Welcome Juan
Welcome to RBG.
Welcom to the mighty Redbacks
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi and welcome John Smile

Have you seen the Redbacks in action before?

Take a look! I think you'll really get a kick out of it Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUcx3fomBdc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_tJgm_aneE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRG-Pkgr2RY

Hopefully there will be an Armor Party coming up soon, so you can come and meet us Smile
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
ok cool i like what i seen on you tube that so cool i been looking on the net for a good site to get my stormtrooper-costume do any one know were a good sit or shop i can go
Hey Juan, PM Muppet. He is our GML (Garrison Member Liason), he can give you all the right people to talk to about armour. The general rule is to stay clear from Ebay, if you are not sure on what you are looking at, post up a link to the ebay auction, or website, and i'm sure someone can give you advise about it. MouldMan is our local armour supplier, if you are interested, PM him for more info about his stuff.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]