LOCKED: noobe to here not to 105th
hi im keelan O'Driscoll creater of the 105th ODST division and new member to the 501st. my group hopes to do events with the 501st in QLD in the near future to help raise money and have fun doing it =D
Hi and welcome Keelan Smile

Can you post a website for the 105th ODST? I'd love to know what youre all about.
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
same here Smile

Welcome to the redback forums! Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
I think he means the 405th. The Halo armour group. I believe the 105th is the ODST branch.
I'd love to get my hands on some halo armour at some stage Smile
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Dito on both ODST and Spartan armour. Would love to get some.

And welcome to RBG mate. Wink
Well, everyone here is lucky to have the person who makes both ODST and Spartan Suits Wink
Awesome,Id love some ODST armour at some stage.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Is this to become yet another costuming group to be overrun with Redbacks. Lol
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
thank you for the warm reception and ye we do make ODST armour and no we are not part of the 405th infantry Division in fact we are a completely different group in Australia. At the moment we are focusing on ODST with all the armour attachments after that is completed we will be branching to the Spartan armour and other games and movies such as killzone and even warhammer if possible. we will even eventually build a 1:1 Warthog which is the LRV from Halo. We are also going to make all the human weapons from halo that we can find and design and build.

but thank you again and we hope to do events with the 501st in the near future

P.S. as for a website we don't currently have a site but i hope we will soon
Awesome,

Would love to see a "Puma" (Warthog) 1:1 scale.
Same, I have always said the first thing I am doing when I win the lotto ( Yes when) is asking WETA to make a PUMA for me, with out the gun sadly as it would not be alowed in to the country
Heh, i have spent abit of time with the WETA warthog in Sydney afew years back, it's VERY nice...
SOOO Jealous Zere.