Classic and Muscle Car Show Jimboomba
Date: 7/8/2011

Venue: Hills International School Jimboomba

Time: 9.00

Mission: To raise funds for the school and examine local transports

Trooper Attendance: Lestat

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew: Fx.Guy

Detail: The transport departed from the Gold Coast at 6.45am with Fx.Guy at the helm. Fx.Guy was provided the co-ordinates and confirmed he knew the destination. Not long after departure and heading comfortably along the M1, it was noticed we were driving past Nerang and still heading in a northerly direction. When asked where the transport was going Fx.Guy did his impersonation of homer simpson and quickly corrected the course from heading to Brisbane to heading to Jimboomba.

On arriving the transport was parked and we were shown to our change area. At 9.00 am there was some concern that other troopers had been ambushed on the way by rebels, and were deemed casualties of war. This would not stop the patrol going ahead and ensuring Imperial law was maintained.

As a lone trooper I patrolled for several hours before being satisfied that imperial law was upheld and citizens were indeed supporting the dark side.

After patrolling the area with many photos taken it was time to return to the transport and return to the coast.......ensuring Fx.Guy knew the heading without any detours this time.

Injuries: None

Malfunctions: One small armor malfunction which was quickly rectified

Public Incidents: None

Mission Status: A complete success

Photos: while alot of citizens took photos, I was unable to take any myself and Fx.Guy was busy ensuring my safety and didnt get a chance to take any either...better luck next time.
Economical Assault Trooper
Well done Robert on going it solo, at least Mark had a easy wrangle with only 1 trooper to look after. Smile

Pity no one else turned up.
Well done on the solo troop mate
Awesome commitment guys, wld have been +3 had I not been @ work, back on the 18th... well done Doppeldaumen1

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Congrats guys...well done
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hey Lestat,

Was at my accoutants yesterday and she told me about seeing you at this, and how popular you had been.

She even showed us a photo from her car clubs website of you.
Here's the photo page, your down the bottom.

http://www.xratedcarclub.com.au/2011_car...photos.htm

Nice workDoppeldaumen1
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
(Saturday 27-Aug-2011, 07:33 AM)redpaint Wrote:  Hey Lestat,

Was at my accoutants yesterday and she told me about seeing you at this, and how popular you had been.

She even showed us a photo from her car clubs website of you.
Here's the photo page, your down the bottom.

http://www.xratedcarclub.com.au/2011_car...photos.htm

Nice workDoppeldaumen1

Hehe, all the people in the background are like "WTF?" and "Why is that guy arresting that poor kid?"

[Image: IMAG0004.jpg]
Had a customer at Kmart come in earlier in the week and get a blow up of a pic that they had taken with you.

I was there at the sound and vision counter when they picked it up.

They were gobsmacked when I said "Oh! That's Lestat. He's one of my fellow Troopers." Hehehe

You should have seen their faces.Doppeldaumen1
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
haha that's great to hear guys. that kid might have looked innocent but he was suspected of being a rebel spy Smile
Economical Assault Trooper

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Worongary Muscle Car Show 2016! Glitch 9 12,709 Sunday 14-Aug-2016, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Scotty33
Troop Report 26/07/15 Worongary Muscle Car Show 2015! Glitch 7 11,010 Saturday 1-Aug-2015, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Rayvn
Troop Report Mothers Day Classic Townsville DannytheBlue 6 10,458 Monday 18-May-2015, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Rubber