Well Hi
Hey Ninja, broken link Sad if you'd like to post up an image, you just need to use these tags either side of it- [ img] link in here [ / img]

Also, before you get eaten by these hardcore loyal imperialists, *lol* Here is the link to the Rebel Legion forum, http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/index.php you'll find Tattooine (Australia) Base riiight down the bottom of the page. The RL are best equiped to assist you with RL Costumes.. here they'll just tell you it would look better if it were on fire Wink
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
Welcome!
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
True. I'll try and post a proper link on the rebel legion forums.

Stupid question, but is it possible to get Stormtrooper gear for someone so small? The gear looks really epic on you guys :)
pewpewpew
If you don;t mind me asking, how tall are you and how much do you weigh?

TKs can suit small people... Deltorn must be like 2 foot tall :P and he seems to fit in to one Hehehe
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
about 160cm tall and i weigh 43kg last time I check (about a month ago)
pewpewpew
Oh wow, you probably will be able to get into one, just will need a fair bit of trimming and probably some padding. Armour can be trimmed to just about fit anyone, so you should be fine.

Just be prepared for the "Aren't you a litle short for a stormtrooper" line :P
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
I thought about that line the ALL THE TIME after the first time I was told I should get some xD

But thanks, guess I'll have to look around now!!
pewpewpew
As Sean said I'm kinda short at 165cms so at 160 you should be ok. The good thing about these kits is you can trim them back a bit to fit. You may just require a little bit of extra foam to fill out any gaps in arms and legs.

And yes, be prepared for "aren't you a little short" jokes, let those guys think they are being original and funny. All you need to do is respond with, "I'm actually Luke Skywalker dressed as a stormtrooper"
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Actually, hold that thought. Found this awesome picture of FEMALE Mandalorian armour being released in Clone Wars Season 4!

[Image: 5967344322_1b8d550f10.jpg]

Now that is definitely what I'll be making over Christmas!
pewpewpew
Hello Ducky, welcome aboard & say... isn't 160cm a li'l short for a Mandalorian? Cheeky

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
(Wednesday 24-Aug-2011, 02:45 PM)Jaggered Wrote:  Hello Ducky, welcome aboard & say... isn't 160cm a li'l short for a Mandalorian? :p

Jag

Now THAT is original >:D
pewpewpew
Nice choice. This is not yet a 501st costume but I think it soon will be.
You should check out the bounty hunters guild here http://forum.thebhg.net/index.php?
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
(Wednesday 24-Aug-2011, 02:45 PM)Jaggered Wrote:  Hello Ducky, welcome aboard & say... isn't 160cm a li'l short for a Mandalorian? Cheeky

Jag

I think Starbuck was 160cm though.
[Image: sterb104.gif]
Awesome choice, Hopefully it can get added to the list. There maybe somewhere it is accepted but I dare not say anymore (We have to be careful of the 'M' word here) Hehehe
(Friday 26-Aug-2011, 09:52 AM)hopfot Wrote:  Awesome choice, Hopefully it can get added to the list. There maybe somewhere it is accepted but I dare not say anymore (We have to be careful of the 'M' word here) :hehehe:

I don't know when the episode is going to be release, but I would hope before December so I can start working on it. As to it getting accepted, well, you guys know how that works better than I do. I guess I'll just have to see if I can beat everyone and make it first :P Already researching how to do the helmet. Apparently chicken mesh and paper mache is the way to go.. I'm guessing everyone else bought their helmets?
pewpewpew