Logan Library Troop 27 August 2011
Date: 27th August, 2011

Venue: Logan Library

Time: 0900-1300ish

Mission: To use shock and awe from our team to inspire new recruits in the Logan area.

Trooper Attendance:

Troopers
TB 1505 Fampa
ID 2153 The Scotsman
SL 2478 Rents
SL 2653 Draco
BH 2620 Crypto
TB 3326 Doc
DZ 4881 Hopfot
TK 4914 Jag
TR 6263 Redpaint
BH 6362 Kattak
BH 7622 The Sniper
TI 7709 Natwest
DZ 8375 Dredd
TD 8836 Dino
TC 8995 muppet
ID 8996 Tanna
TB 9133 Gremlin
TC 8574 Jimmy
TD 9483 Predator
BH Aurra

RL
Tirilia

Wranglers
SL 3208 Kit
TK 4132 The Wolf
TK 5389 Phantom
TB 3236 Mel
TK 6300 Cutter
Madine
Buzzard

Please forgive me if anyone is missed. This is my 3rd troop and my memory is a little faded, from tooping in the duel suns on tatooine for to many days, looking for droids. Please correct me for the ones I have missed. There was another TD there sorry.

Detail: With most troopers arriving early to secure a loading bay for thier vessels, a stage was erected near the entrance to the library floor with an abundance of trading cards props and handouts for the wouldbe recruits.

A callout over the changeroom boomed 'there are crowds gathering upstairs', and 2 TD's jumped to attention, slaped on thier buckets and caught the lift to the rendevous to bring order.

More and more of the troopers arrived soon after to supply reinforcements, but the crowds swarmed averyone with smiles and appreciation to capture photos with the leigon. But the crowds kept coming and we had to resort to bringing in the bounty scum. I hate to admit, but without this support we would have been gonners for sure.

We even identified a rebel supporter caught in the crossfire. (Tirilia, I feel like such an amature standing next to you, love the character).

Whispers from the crowd (loud complaints from the wife) came in that parking was difficult nearby as half of Logan packed the Library for the last day of Sci-Fi month.

Plenty of smiles and photos were taken. Great to see such a huge turnout from our clan, and great to finally put names to faces. and see how great everyone looks.

Sound advice can be heard given to the 501st recruits to continue in getting those suits together as we need the number to keep winning the battle. Thanks also to the wranglers who provided support to fellow members, I will be there for you in the future.

All in all, a troop to remember.

The only dissapointment came from the brass band only knowing a star trek number and no verses from the best sci-fi movie knowing to human existance (no not BSG..............Halo............or that one where kids fly around on broom sticks......) STAR WARS. This will need to be rectified for next time.

Injuries: Several jaws from the crowd had to be lifted back into the correct position but no blood spilt.

Malfunctions: Only minor battlefield undoings or technical glitches which were amended by medivac. All members returned to the field to see out the event.

Public Incidents: There are rumours that one tie fighter needed a bump start to venture back to the DeathStar. Moral was lost to other campainers that they could not compete with the Redbacks awesomeness.Peace

Mission Status: Victorious. Logan Library have already given us the thumbs up for next year.

Photos: The TD8836 family arrived to take a few snaps to get the thread started. If there are any more out there please add them in to gloat to the members that were not able to attend.

No where is that spell check...........? SadSad
[attachment=428]    

photo link
Nice work troopers, congrats to all!
great work guys. congrats to sniper on his new bounty hunter and also im loving the aurra sing.
I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Great first troop report there Dino, I added in Predator and photobucket link to it.
Thanks again for everyone turning up.
See you back there next year.
Great report Dino...excellent work eveyone congrats
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great event.

Might need a bigger change area next year.

And the spot that we had the tables set up was good... But after a short time we blocked the Library entrance. lol. No one could move. We had them trapped. hehehe
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
It was a great troop, Had fun wrangling with you guys.
And seeing the looks of amazement and awe on the young minds needing to be schooled in the ways of the 501st.
Looking forward to next year, Hopefully by then I'l be in TK. Smile
Awesome report Dino *lol* Was a great day!

(ps- your little girl is sooo adorable!)
[Image: jImnAK.jpg]
(Sunday 28-Aug-2011, 07:31 AM)The Scotsman Wrote:  Great event.

Might need a bigger change area next year.

And the spot that we had the tables set up was good... But after a short time we blocked the Library entrance. lol. No one could move. We had them trapped. hehehe

The library were using plan B ( if there is rain) so there was less room, especially the changing area. Fingers crossed the weather gods are kinder next year.
Great report there Dino,

Was good to see all the troopers.

It was a shame KattaK and myself couldn't get there till when we did.

Was it just me or did others find it foggy as well?
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Awesome Report Dino. Damn that was bigger than last year.
Great report mate, it was a great troop!!!
DW2011CVICVII
Great report, Dino!

Sounds like a great troop - I'm sorry I missed out again this year. Will lock in 2012 for sure!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Excellent Report Dino, and well done to all who attended!!
Good to see the cards of Fampa and Natwest back on the tables !!

[Image: DSCF2886.jpg]

Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1Doppeldaumen1
Yeah, was great! Peace
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Logan Library Imagine Expo chopper 11 14,121 Wednesday 31-Aug-2016, 08:31 AM
Last Post: ponchomon
  Logan Library Imagine Expo chopper 16 22,055 Thursday 3-Sep-2015, 04:37 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report Logan Library SciFi finale day chopper 14 18,565 Thursday 11-Sep-2014, 09:51 AM
Last Post: scoutjockie