Welcome CDZ0289 Jawa Tyler
Hi guys just posting this to welcome my son to the world of Star Wars costuming.

I completed his Jawa costume the other week and subbitted an application for him to join the Galactic Academy he was aproved this week and he will now with permission be attending troops with me up here in townsville giving us another character to spread the word of the Empire

[Image: TylerHorsford1.jpg]
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
nice, well done
Nice one, congrats to you both Smile

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Good stuff!

So are GA costumes limited to specific costumes like Jawa's etc?
Great Work!!
@ Nerf - I'm GA, I don't think they have any limit on what costume you can do :P
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
Well done, please pass on our best wishes to your youngling. Doppeldaumen1
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
On the website there is some really great costumes and as Sean said he is member and from what i can see there is no limit the standards arent as high as 501st but so long as it looks good then u can join there is no CRL or anyhting for them

Thanks for the kind words guys he will love this when i show him tomorrow
These blast points — too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise. Tk
looks good all he needs now is a droid or two to "salvage".
Well done mate...he looks great. Another Redback GA

@ Nerf...no costume requirements to join the GA just a matter of getting a costume and it can even be one bought off the shelf at Target etc so long as it is star wars its all good...get em young
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Awesome job mate Wink

(Friday 2-Sep-2011, 08:03 AM)Phantom Wrote:  @ Nerf...no costume requirements to join the GA just a matter of getting a costume and it can even be one bought off the shelf at Target etc so long as it is star wars its all good...get em young

I'd like to get my Niece and Nephew in (Since I don't have any of my own). Might be easy, since they already watch Clone Wars. My Niece loves it and she is yet 3.... I think or 4 (time seems to fly). She almost threw a tantrum when she couldn't watch it one night cause it was dinner time. :P
Hoppy if u r semi good with sewing machine u can dl a plan and make ur own like we did was bit of trial and error but it does look good pm me if u want any help I have template for ammo pouch I made and can talk u thru the mask if u want
I made my own Tusken Robes, so should be a sinch Wink
Great work! Bet the little jawa is a happy camper Smile
Well done.