The Wolf
Hopfot
Deltorn
Phantom

Guest Trooper Attendance:

Support Crew:
Kitiara - Photographer/Wrangler

Detail:
Having asked everyone to arrive early I arrived a little late, but still on time.
I arrived there to be greeted at the stage door and shown to the dressing area. I was told that the rest of the guys are outside. I found TheWolf, Deltorn and Hop half suited up. So I rushed back in to get ready myself.
At around 6:30 we had some photos taken on stage with cast and crew in front of an impressively painted backdrop painted by one of the talented cast.
Then we left the thespians to prepare and went to patrol the premises and meet the guests. We met the guests who where in shocked to see some of Vaders finest troopers in their little part of the world. A couple of troopers seemed to get a little to cosy and friendly with the locals but they where pulled into line. After about 45mins of meeting lots of photos taken we were then spoken to by one of the crew and told that it was time. We went de-armourmed and waited in the courtyard to be seated for the show. We had to partake in a local beverage or two which was not that unpleasant.
We went on inside guided to our table to watch the show to be put on and feast on local food...sith salads, chewies chicken and ham solo.
The show was excellent very funny, and the local beverages kept coming.
After the show we spent time talking to many guests and the cast we all left and went our separate way.

Charity Funds Raised:
Nil

Injuries:
Nil

Malfunctions:
Nil

Public Incidents:
I wouldn't call it an incident, but Deltorn met his soul mate...Princess Laidup, a princess who loves a drink and to party. She came and sat with us for a while which impressed our Pub Scout no end.

Mission Status:
Fantastic night and I am sure that the other troopers who attended will agree and hopefully give their input. It was a great show, it is a real shame that it is sold out. Prior to the show we presented David (writer/director) with an RBG pin, which he loved and then proceeded to wear it on every costume change throughout the show.The cast and crew were very appreciative of our support for them and thanked us endlessly. I have spoken to the David and he is probably going to video it so I have asked for a copy. We where treated like royalty by the cast and crew who are all massive star wars fans. There is another show in the pipeline Wink The show runs for another few weeks and if there is interest we can do as many pre-show troops as we want and I know they will love it and love us. If you are interested let me know, as those of us who went to opening night are keen to do it again.

Photos:
Thanks Kit.
http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...20Musical/
I will have some more coming from the cast who took some as well.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Great work members, looked like a lot of fun
Was heaps of fun.
Nice work guys.

Looks like you all had fun.

Is Deltorn looking to recruit this Princess Laidup to the dark side?Wink
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
[quote='redpaint' pid='47755' dateline='1321754246

Is Deltorn looking to recruit this Princess Laidup to the dark side?;)
[/quote]

I think detorn wanted to recruit the heck out of her.....
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Great work Troopers.

jAG
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
cool nice work... dont know how i missed this but mah good work troopers!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Toowoomba Library Star Wars day 2019 Bolt_2112 3 4,676 Sunday 20-Jan-2019, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Ashlyn_Dubreas
Troop Report St. Andrew's Vacation Care Program Star Wars Day Diatium 6 6,261 Tuesday 24-Jul-2018, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Darth Temptress
Troop Report Celebration of Life for Mark - A Star Wars Fan Donut 10 10,424 Friday 2-Mar-2018, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Squid