Ahoy got afew questions
OK so hello all im very keen to get started and well i was hoping to get some advice on costuming now my first question is that of characters from the recent swtor universe mainly being the sith warriors u see in the trailers with the face mask's etc i would very much like to begin constructing a costume of that nature but im not sure whether it would be approved, Along with that if it is alright i do not have alot of time to construct said costume between work uni and music so would anyone have any helpful links to some sights that sell high quality star wars prop's/costumes id like to construct the bulk of it my self but any bit and pieces i could buy to make things easier would be great

thanks everyone

This picture's a pretty accurate representation

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi. Send muppet a PM.

He's the costuming expert, and he should be able to point you in the right direction.

Doppeldaumen1
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Yep the Sith Acolyte is an aprovable costume as long as you stay true to the video reference and not any "In Game" costumes.
You can check out this build thread on the flagshipeclipse.com forums.
[Image: 47f92236e9a9fa48.png]
:cv::dw11::cvi:GCSN13:DW13:
o excellent thank's
There is still quite a bit of debate going on over meterial texture/colour armour colour etc etc...
I would recomend waiting till there is a CRL before making the costume, you may find you'll have to change quite a bit and the cost can get expensive.
Welcome to the forum. I'm new as well and not up on this Old Republic stuff, but as you can see already many on here are and every one is prepared to help out.
Hey mate,Im actually in the process of getting stuff for the Sith Acolyte myself. already got the robes and armour on the way.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome to the Redbacks. The Sith Acolyte is a cool costume. There will be some of these in the 501st very soon.

As Jaster said, they are still working out what will be required for approval. So it would be risky to make one at this stage.

Because it is so new, it would be difficult to find someone who is manufacturing the parts. Might have to wait a while for that.

I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
the one in that picture is good but for approval standards it would need abit done. needs red on the sleeves aswell. But early days yet. Ill post a build thread of mine when I have everything ready.
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Welcome to the redbacks mate.
Im yet to jump onto the KOTOR bandwagon so ill leave the recomendation to those out there that know the costume. Kudos though for the research. Hope to troop beside you soon.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
(Monday 12-Mar-2012, 06:39 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  Welcome to the redbacks mate.
Im yet to jump onto the KOTOR bandwagon so ill leave the recomendation to those out there that know the costume. Kudos though for the research. Hope to troop beside you soon.

Its SWTOR bandwagon not KOTOR bandwagon. Noob.
I survived Dreamworld 2010:dw11:DW2012:DW13:
I survived Supanova 2010:sn11::cv:CVI
(Monday 12-Mar-2012, 06:45 PM)Draco Wrote:  
(Monday 12-Mar-2012, 06:39 PM)Deltorn Wrote:  Welcome to the redbacks mate.

Its SWTOR bandwagon not KOTOR bandwagon. Noob.

Shows what I know of it. Goodluck on it none-the-less.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks for the warm welcome sounds like i should wait i might get my light saber first :P i was considering a darth malgus costume at first but i felt i didnt look the part so im going with the acolyte ( could someone experienced with armor construction) please pm me about the kind of tool's/gear im going to need for this
Welcome mate.
Sith Acolyte is a cool costume, it is on my list for next year. There are a few guys doing armour at the moment, so hopefully all ready for next year.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hey mate, if you're still considering doing the Acolyte check out this armour, I have hust got a set of this and it's very good.
Still nothing on the official standard as yet but at least if you get the armour it's a start.
There is also masks being sold at the moment, if I can find a link I'll post it here.

Sith Acolyte Armor kits