Hi Redbacks
Welcome to the Redbacks mate.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Welcome to the Forums!
Welcome aboard!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Hi guys,

thanks for the welcome have finally moved up now have the internet on and have all my stuff in the garage looking at me, now i need the motivation to get started.
the question i had re: the gree outfit, yes it is the movie style not the animated costume.
look forward to meeting you guys soon.
Scotsman's doing a armour party next weekend down in Birkdale... get to meet some of the crew and get verified for more forum access if you can make it
DW2013 to DW2018
Hello again Zanman,
What area did you end up moving to...?

And Happy Anniversary... Smile
(You joined the Redbacks exactly one year ago, today...) Wink

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Good to see you finally made it up here Zanman, Doppeldaumen1 As Duras said the next step is come along to Scottys Armour Party, or if you cant make it keep an eye on upcoming events and come along to one to meet up and see what we do.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
thanks guys I will put my name down for the armour party. Azrael i ended up moving to Camp Hill so am based on the South Side (some people have told me this is the worst side of Brissy or the Dark side, so thats pretty cool by me Smile
(Saturday 26-Jan-2013, 06:59 PM)zanman Wrote:  thanks guys I will put my name down for the armour party. Azrael i ended up moving to Camp Hill so am based on the South Side (some people have told me this is the worst side of Brissy or the Dark side, so thats pretty cool by me Smile

That's because the darkest of them all lives there... Cobra!!!

Welcome to Redbackland.
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

Welcome to the forums mate. Coming from newcastle I'm guesing you knew Mack, Pat and the other locals there?

Camp Hill is a nice enough area, close enough to the city.

Be good to see you at a troop or AP soon.
I survived Dreamworld 2010
DW2011
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Thanks Deltorn, yeah Mack is a good mate of mine. have a bit of work to do on my outfits though so next Sunday will be good to get some advice and do some work on them also.
welcome Smile
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Camp Hill is a nice spot. There's a few Redbacks here!

How did you fare in the storms?
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Welcome mate, you may need something that hovers above water as well up here!

Terror
hey guys, tried to PM Scottsman for details of the armour party address with no luck ( i would say he is entertaining). Does anyone know where its at, if so can you PM the details through?