Advice Please
(Tuesday 27-Nov-2012, 03:02 PM)muppet Wrote:  You need to be a 501st member to see that link Wink but you can read a similar thread on FISD and MEPD

Oh yeah whoops sorry about that ...
I got the lite kit a few months back now and I like it, has nice sharp details and was shipped pretty quickly as well
Roughly how long would it take to get here from time of ordering pls guys. Would love to buy now but its highly unlikely. I would love to get a rough time frame so I can start planning my build to make sure its ready and approved by Dreamworld next year.
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
When I got mine he had some ready to go and I am pretty sure it was only 2 weeks or so
(Wednesday 28-Nov-2012, 08:04 PM)chopper Wrote:  When I got mine he had some ready to go and I am pretty sure it was only 2 weeks or so

Thanks Chopper.

Your happy with the kit I'm assuming. Would you have done anything different if you had the chance? E.g is the helmet good or would you have bought from another vendor etc.?
May your passions surround us and bind us.......to the Darkside..
Bardy
I wouldn't change it I like the defenition of the kit, although I did get an EFX helmet though not one with the kit.
Don't get the AM helmet if you can help it... But if you can get a hold of one of the new NE helmets, then I'd go for that. Otherwise I'd get an ata or another more accurate helmet .
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
How does this Holster look?
Going for ANH Stunt - Eventually going to try for Centurion.

I realize I'll have to mod it so it can be attached to the belt from
behind instead of front, with no loops covering the outside of the belt.
Also, does the locking loop need to be in the middle or is it ok on the side as mine is?
Overall Length is 54cm x 17.5cm Wide - Full Leather
Top Straps = 9cm + 45cm Main Body
[attachment=1277]
Otherwise, Thoughts Please
Cheers,
Adam

PS. What an Awesome group of people on here. Doppeldaumen1
All so very helpful and willing to help out a needy guy wanting to be a Real Trooper.
Thank you ALL Again. Notworthy
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]  
ANH holsters I believe have brown leather tabs and ESB have the black loops as in the picture.
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
looks too flimsy to me, I'd recommend getting one off muppet if you can... they look a heap better Smile Just let him know which movie you're after as there is a difference between ANH and ESB
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
I've got a Muppet ANH Holster and yes it tabs for the belt are brown and also not loops but attach through the belt.

Plus his does look a lot firmer then the one in the pic
DW2013 to DW2018
I used the one that came with my armour, (modded with chicago screws from Maclace and tan coloured straps from Muppet) but if I was buying one again, I'd be going for one of the ones Muppet makes, they are a really good build and 100% approvable straight off.
(Sunday 2-Dec-2012, 08:52 AM)JOker Wrote:  I used the one that came with my armour, (modded with chicago screws from Maclace and tan coloured straps from Muppet) but if I was buying one again, I'd be going for one of the ones Muppet makes, they are a really good build and 100% approvable straight off.
+1
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
I too have a muppet holster, (and may one day actually use it, but they are excellent....
the soft ones will grab your gun when you draw, and are shocking to put stuff back in to, as for accuracy - i dont know... my BFG doesnt need a holster though... Td
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Any thoughts on getting items from here ?
http://stormtrooperundersuit.com/index.php
Looking at the undersuits - 1 or 2 piece, thoughts or experience with both options please?
Also, Gloves, Wadda ya reckon?
Cheers,
Baytrooper
Td  Snowie  Jawa Still working on   Bobafett 
      FNG
      [Image: gec.png]